CoD: CoD: Ghosts PC - Dudas y Problemas Técnicos

ReYzell

Este hilo es exclusivamente para usuarios de PC que tengan algun tipo de duda o problema relacionado con la configuración o aspectos técnicos del PC.

Con este hilo trataremos de desahogar el hilo principal y asi poder recopilar problemas/soluciones como se hizo con MW3 y BO2.

#1 – Call of Duty Ghosts 6GB RAM Fix
Minimum requirements of the game explicitly ask you to have 6GB of Ram and 64bit OS. If you do not meet the requirements, you can use Steam006′s game fix that removes the RAM limitation from the game and allows you to play the game even if you do not meet the minimum requirements.

You can download ‘Call of Duty Ghosts Ram Fix by Steam006′ and start playing. Exploit was developed by member of the Russian underground hacking group ‘CS.RIN.RU’. Use it at your own risk.

It’s basically a game fix, not a crack. It allows your system to use all the RAM that is available. It may or may not work for you but is worth a try since it has worked for majority.

#2 Call of Duty Ghosts FOV Fix – How To Change
You might be surprised seeing how the game doesn’t offer any option to set FOV of your choice. I initially suggested using the community developed tool Fovely to change the FOV as you desire but since the reports of people getting banned, I would advise staying away from that.

If you are feeling brave, you can download it from here. Download link is in the comments!

I will look for any other work around and If I come across one, I will share it here. If you know any other way, do let us know in the comments.

#3 – Call of Duty Ghosts Stuttering Fix
Applications with in-game overlay are known to cause stuttering in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Disable Fraps (If you have it installed) and Steam in-game overlay. Make sure you are not trying to play the game on settings your monitor can’t handle.

You can set the process priority to normal to fix the issue. By default, priority is set to high, which may be the reason for all the stuttering in game.

Setting Texture Filtering to automatic has also helped some users.

#4 – Call of Duty Ghosts Flickering Fix
If you are running the game on SLI or crossfire config, you might experience certain parts of your weapons (Attachments – silencer, scope) flicker a bit. To fix that issue, you will have to run the game on single card settings.

Alternatively, you set the SLI rendering mode to single card to resolve the issue instead of turning off SLI. This way you can play at max setting without any issue.

#5 – Call of Duty Ghosts Random Freezes – How To Fix
If you are experiencing random freezes while playing Ghosts, you should download the latest 331.65 Game Ready WHQL drivers from Nvidia to resolve the issue. They are optimized for Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts so they should solve any performance-related issues you might experience.

#6 – Mouse Sensitivity/Acceleration Fix
Games that do not use raw input experience mouse sensitivity issues on Windows 8.1. What you can do is work with the following workarounds until an official fix resolves the issue.

Make sure that ‘Enhance Pointer Precision’ is not set to ‘ON’ in Control Panel > Mouse.
Make sure that your mouse software doesn’t have ‘Acceleration’ set to ‘ON’.
If things don’t work out, try reducing the ‘Polling Rate’ of your mouse using its software. Reduce the polling rate to 250Hz or 125Hz to fix the issue.
#7 – Failed to Start Game Unknown Error
Make sure you are running the game at 64 bit OS with 8GB Ram installed. If you try to run the game on 32 bit system, you may encounter this error.

#8 – Call of Duty Ghosts Performance Fixes
If you are performance related issues while playing Ghosts, you can try the following workarounds:

Turn off Terrain Detail (Basically turns off Tesselation resulting in performance boost).
Turn off Depth of Field and Motion Blur
If above two doesn’t help much, you can try running the game windowed with no borders from the options menu. Or open the task manager and find iw6sp64_ship and right click on it to change the priority from high to normal. For multiplayer, the file you need to set priority for is iw6mp_ship.

#9 – Fixing Steam in-Game Overlay
If you have Fraps installed, you may have to uninstall it if you want to use Steam in-game community overlay.

#10 – Improve Graphics on Better Rigs
If you have a good enough rig that can presumably play Call of Duty Ghosts at max settings, you shouldn’t allow the game to set the options automatically as it up-scales the graphics from a lower resolution to achieve 60 FPS.

You can easily fix it by playing around in graphics settings. For example setting the image quality to extra and changing aspect ratio from auto to aspect ratio of your monitor drastically increases the graphics quality in these cases.

By doing so, you will be able to get rid of the blurriness.

#11 – Call of Duty Ghosts Lag Fix
If your lag is not related to your internet connection, setting priority to normal may do wonders for you. If your game is not running smoothly you should open your task manager, go to the ghosts process and right click on it to set priority to normal.

#12 – Call of Duty Ghosts Crashes – How To Fix
If you are experiencing random crashes while playing Ghosts, you should download the latest 331.65 Game Ready WHQL drivers from nVidia to resolve the issue.

Update to latest AMD beta drivers might somewhat fix this issue for those running the game on AMD cards.

#13 – Call of Duty Ghosts Low FPS Fix
Currently the game is experiencing a bizzare memory leak which for one reason or another is causing random freezes, stuttering, FPS drop and other performance related issues. Workarounds to somewhat fix it are:

Closing all background applications like Fraps/Dxtory.
Running the game processes on normal priority.
#14 – Game Has Stopped Working, Menu Contents Not Available
If you come across these two issues, you should verify the game cache. If you experience the same issue after verifying the cache, make sure you do not have Fraps or Dxtory running in the background. Those two programs seem to have a beef with the game and may result in random issues like this.

If close these background applications doesn’t resolve the issue for you, you can go to C:\Program Files\Steam and delete the ‘appcache’ folder. Restar the steam and run it in safe mode. It should fix the issue for you.

Furthermore, downloading 331.65 Game Ready WHQL drivers seem to fix it for Nvidia users. For menu content not available, changing the language to your native country where you bought the game has worked for some.

#15 – Memory Leak, Freezes, Stuttering, Lag
Call of Duty Ghosts is currently plagued by a serious memory leak that may cause random crashes, freezes and stuttering for even the high-end PCs.

Best is to use the optimized drivers from nVidia/AMD and wait for the developers to fix the issue. You can do try to improve the experience by running the game process at normal priority.

#16 – Menu Freezes / Multiplayer Menu Freezing
If you have more than 50 friends in your friends list, you may experience random menu freezing when you access multiplayer. Temporary fix to make yourself offline in your status option.

To do that, view friends list and open the drop down menu and set your status to offline. Your friends will not be able to see you online but it will fix the random menu freezes you are experiencing for now.

#17 – DirectX Has Encountered Unrecoverable Error
Installing the DirectX from Call of Duty: Ghosts installation directory folder ‘CommonRedist’ may fix the issue for you.

#18 – Audio Stuttering Fix
Download the latest graphics card drivers suggested above in the article seem to fix the issue. AMD users can also disable AMD HDMI audio from device manager to fix it.

#19 – Random Multiplayer Crashes and Freezes Fix
One thing that has worked for a lot of people is updating the windows and graphics card drivers. If that doesn’t work for you, open the task manager and find iw6sp64_ship and right click on it to change the priority from high to normal.

For multiplayer, the file you need to set priority for is iw6mp_ship.

If you come across any other issue in the game, comment and we will try to help you out!

#20 – Fixing Lag by Lowering Matchmaking Ping
Developer has set a default ping of 800 for multiplayer matches which is completely unacceptable. To change that, you will need to tweak your CFG. Open the folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Ghosts\players2\ and open the MP configuration file. Look for the line:

seta cl_maxPing “800″

Fuente(en ingles): http://segmentnext.com/2013/11/05/call-of-duty-ghosts-fov-ram-fix-lag-crashes-freezes-stuttering-errors-and-fixes/

Si alguien se anima a traducirlo bien....

Aidanciyo

Pongo mi problema

Call of Duty ghosts dejó de funcionar....

No puedo ni entrar al juego, ni single ni multi.

Tengo i7 920 3,2 6gb RAM gtx260

He probado con el fix de ram y tampoco.

ReYzell

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
RAM: 6 GB RAM
HDD: 40 GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX: 11
Internet: Broadband Internet connection and Steam and Online Multiplayer

Lo único que se me ocurre es que la GTX260 no soporte DirectX 11 creo recordar que fue a partir de la serie 400. Doy por echo que corres en 64 bits.

También puedes hacer una reparación via steam del juego, a ver si se soluciona.

Aidanciyo

No es Dx11 la tarjeta pero es requisito minimo? me extraña muchisimo.

1 respuesta
spideryo

A mi me da el error: DirectX a sufrido un error no recuperable. Consulta el archivo readme para obtener posibles soluciones.

pd: He vuelto a instalar el directx del juego y nada

1 respuesta
ReYzell

#4 Son requisitos mínimos.

#5 Prueba a actualizar los drivers de la tarjeta de sonido.

Aidanciyo

Parece que será eso.

Realmente los requisitos mínimos no pone Tarjeta grafica directx11 sino que necesitas directx11.

El problema es el pixel shader, que tengo el 4 y necesita 5.

Ya vereis en un mes lo estoy jugando con un fix XD

spideryo

Mirando los foros oficiales de COD, ya van por 90 respuestas que les pasa lo mismo. Stan pidiendo un fix para poder jugarlo.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200789442?start=90&tstart=0#.Uno7mfmf6qc

koalas

entonces yo con un i5 2500k 8gb de ram y 2x5850 no puedo jugarlo? lo digo porque ahora no recuerdo si mis tarjetas soporta el directx 11.

A

soy el único al que el raton no le funciona en este juego? bueno,solo la rueda y nose que hacer :S

1 respuesta
ERTaysoN

Wenas, me pasa que no carga el juego xke tengo 4g de ram, puede pasar algo si uso eso para eliminar que requiera los 6g? Aver si me banean o algo..

steePcoD

Pero bueno yo no entiendo mucho de ordenadores siento mi ignorancia pero lo del directx es de la tarjeta de sonido? y todavia no hay solucion para esto? por que muchisima gente tenemos este problema con el juego menuda cagada vaya 60 euros invertidos.. tanto tiempo para instalarlo y demas y cuando voy a entrar plof...

Por cierto eh dicho todo esto sin decir mi problema es el de directX

1 respuesta
ReYzell

#12 El problema del directX en los foros oficiales están con ello, por lo que puede que sea de lo primero que parcheen.

A

cuidado hay ramfix que hacen que falle el raton en el juego, pero hay alguno que va perfecto :)

neoalex88

Hola mi pregunta es: si compro el juego en ruso puedo jugarlo/activarlo sin problemas?
Tiene alguna restriccion por servidores o algo?
Esque en rusky ya está por 24 leuross :)

1 respuesta
sONFIL

#15 Dos amigos la compraron key rusa por 29,99 la activaron con vpn y se estan descargando el juego por steam.

Yo estoy esperando a que la pongan en stock de nuevo la key, ¿podrias pasarme esa a 24 eureles?

1 respuesta
ReYzell

Cuidado con las key rusas que el año pasado ya no te metia en la misma lista de partidas, probar la polaca.

1 respuesta
C

hola a todos,mi pregunta es:se puede jugar al call of duty ghos con una tarjeta grafica HD 5670 en ves de una HD 5870? ahi mucha diferencia?

neoalex88

#17 claro tio por eso lo preguntaba pero ahora hay servidores dedicados y en teoria no deberia haber problema no?
#16 pues cuando lo tengan listo comentame por aqui si puedes que tal les va y si pueden jugar con normalidad. Te paso la pagina con la oferta por privado

1 respuesta
sONFIL

#19 ahora que le doy vueltas a la cabeza porque reyzell me envio un mp creo recordar que era vpn polaco.

Asi q quizas la key es polaca, esta a 29,99 pero fuera de stock. Si quereis puedo pasar pagina cuando rellenen de nuevo. Luego te digo si tuvieron problemas a la hora de jugar y tal. Sera por la noche, porque curro y luego ire al gym.

ReYzell

Yo por ahora me acaba de llegar la grafica, voy a ver si este finde ahorro algo de pasta y el la semana que viene lo pillaré.

Ahora mismo hay que andarse con ojo con el tema de las key rusas.

steePcoD

Esperemos que pongan pronto la solucion del directX por que esperando nos podemos morir = ) Con lo que si podeis o si teneis alguna solucion a dia de hoy para eso mandarme un privi

1 respuesta
ReYzell

#22 Dicen que se puede solucionar de 3 formas, aunque a algunos no les vai:

• Prueba a actualizar los drivers de la tarjeta de sonido.

• Instalación de DirectX de Call of Duty: Ghosts carpeta del directorio de instalación "CommonRedist 'puede solucionar el problema

• Antes de empezar el juego cambiaremos la resolución de la pantalla del escritorio a 800X600.(Lo más seguro es que tengamos que reiniciar y lo hacemos). Luego arrancamos el juego y problema solucionado. Para algunos!!!

1 respuesta
sONFIL

Una duda bastante tonta.

#23 Te cito a ti pq mas o menos ya avisaste sobre las key rusas, en la pagina donde lo voy a comprar por 30 euros pone lo siguiente:

Activation with VPN is required! (Poland VPN)

Se que pone Poland, ¿Entonces no habría los problemas como podría pasar con la key rusa no?

1 respuesta
ReYzell

#24 el año pasado mi BO2 fue polaco y 0 problemas este año no lo se.

preguntarle via mail si para jugar también necesita VPN

1 respuesta
sONFIL

#25 Dos colegas se lo pillaron en esa pagina, y como son 30 gb pues andan descargando. Luego les preguntare haber si han tenido problemas y si no me lo pillo. Pone que hoy (día 7) vuelven a meter keys.

Solo tuvieron que usar vpn para activarlo de momento.

C

También tengo ese problema de los Directx y por más que lo instalo y desinstalo no hay solución, tengo ordenador de sobra y es la primera vez que me pasa esto...y si tengo Windows 7 que tiene los Direcxt 11 ¿ por qué no puedo ejecutarlo ?

¿Dónde está la carpeta esa Commonredist que dicen en algunos foros?

Entonces...amigos, ¿la solución es esperar a que ellos saquen un parche?

Gracias por vuestra ayuda,
crOke

steePcoD

#22 lo único que no e entendido de esas 3 opciones es esta:

Instalación de DirectX de Call of Duty: Ghosts carpeta del directorio de instalación "CommonRedist 'puede solucionar el problema

Las otras dos ya las e intentado hacer y nada de nada... Como puedo hacer eso es que no lo entiendo, donde debo descargar el directX de call of ? Y de donde saco la carpeta de CammonRedist?

Intentare esta solución aver si me funciona por cierto añado una cosa tengo esta tarjeta grafica Sshapire Radeon HD 4870 512MB GDDR5, puede ser el problema debido a esto?

B

No entiendo como me va tan mal el juego...

Tengo un core i3 3220, gtx 660, 8gb ram, ultimos drivers, me funcionan todos los juegos bien, black ops 2, battlefield 3, aion...

Entro al juego y ya solo en el menu veo que va ralentizado, y cuando estoy dentro de cualquier partida y tengo algún enemigo cerca se me lagea como un par de segundos y me matan...

Es la primera vez que me pasa esto con un call of duty, a alguien más le pasa o soy el único?

Debería cambiar de procesador??? pero de ser así también me funcionarían mal otros juegos no?

franmitxana

Putadon!!! me he tirado la vida descargando el juego y cuando voy a entrar me pone lo del Direct X. Rapidamente he entrado por aqúi y en más foros de google y veo que a mucha gente le pasa lo mismo.
Joder quiero viciarme ya como un niño chiquitin!!

Usuarios habituales