NBA 2009 - 2010 Thread Oficial

DuPonT

pero mojate con la gran final xd

P

Yo también coincido con Lakers - Denver y Cavs - Magic.

Lakers - Cavs final y Cavs campeones con 25 puntos de Leon Powe en el partido decisivo.

B4rrakus

Denver vs Lakers y Orlando vs Cavs

Final: Lakers vs Orlando

Ganador: Orlando

¿Creéis que Dallas tiene opciones? Llevan buen equipo para dar la sorpresa, aunque en la forma en la que esten ya es otra cosa.

Oklahoma podría la sorpresa a mi parecer.

0n1x

La final este año va a ser un LeBron vs Kobe xD

MrPresident

coincido con #2613 y añado MVP de las finales : V.Carter

SupermaN_CK

Vaya final de partido del Orlando - Atlanta....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpsgXrQwzQ

DuPonT

si, espectacular :_

Hogwarts

Vaya concurso de triples anoche en San Antonio.....27 que se tiraron los Spurs.....

Y Artest...madre mia que show robando balones XDDD

miniking

Os pongo el tochaco, va sobre Arenas y a mi me a parecido interesante. ( Por supuesto en ingles, que no tengo ganas de traducirlo xd )

District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Robert E. Morin also sentenced Arenas to 400 hours of community service, which cannot be conducted at basketball clinics, and a $5,000 fine.

Arenas apologized in court for his actions, saying, "Every day, I wake up wishing it did not happen."

Arenas pleaded guilty to violating the city's gun laws in a Dec. 21 incident at Verizon Center. After an argument over an unpaid gambling debt, Arenas brought several guns to the team locker room and set them in front of Javaris Crittenton's locker with a sign telling him to "PICK 1."

"The evidence is that both of you felt disrespected," Morin told Arenas of the dispute over a few hundred dollars' debt from a poker game. "Rather than acting like mature adults, you escalated the incident" by bringing guns to practice.

In court papers, prosecutors said Crittenton had a legitimate reason to believe Arenas' threat was genuine.

Prosecutors wanted Arenas to go to jail for at least three months. They said he lied repeatedly about why the guns were in the locker room and even tried to cover up what had happened. They also said he knew bringing guns into D.C. was illegal and has a prior gun conviction.

U.S. Attorney Christopher Kavanaugh wrote in court papers that "if any other individual -- without the fame, power, and the wealth of this defendant -- brought four firearms into Washington, D.C., for the purpose of a similar confrontation," they would surely go to jail.

Arenas' lawyers sought probation and community service, arguing that the athlete was playing a misguided prank with no intention to harm anybody. They point out that the guns were unloaded, that Arenas' lighthearted comments about the incident were misinterpreted, and that he's a good role model who excelled at community service.

"This sad saga has sent a strong message to any and all who might consider bringing guns into the district," defense attorneys wrote.

Arenas' sentence could determine whether the Wizards will attempt to void the remainder of his six-year, $111 million contract, although the players' union has vowed to fight such a move.

Regardless, Arenas' misdeed has helped contribute to the precipitous decline of a franchise that is headed for its second consecutive last-place finish after several years of regularly reaching the playoffs.

Arenas disputed claims by prosecutors that he did not take the incident seriously. He specifically referred to his gunslinging pantomime during a pre-game warmup in Philadelphia while the crime was under investigation.

"For everybody else, I'm taking it lightly," he said, referring to a widely circulated photo of him goofing around during the warmup. "I'm looking at picture where 14 or 15 guys are laughing together for the last time," he said, his voice breaking.

The maximum term for Arenas' crime is five years. The sentencing guidelines for someone with his record call for six months to two years, although those guidelines also allow for probation.

There has been little dispute about the facts of the case.

Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittenton got into an argument over a card game and exchanged threats while the team was flying home Dec. 19 from a road game. Two days later, Arenas brought his guns to the locker room and put them in a chair by Crittenton's locker with a sign saying, "Pick 1." Crittenton then retrieved his own gun and showed it to Arenas.

Crittenton pleaded guilty in January to a misdemeanor gun charge and received a year of unsupervised probation.

Arenas entered his guilty plea Jan. 15.

Morin said he took several factors into account in determining the sentence, including the fact that Crittenton only received probation and that he believed Arenas was remorseful.

nFk13

algún link para lakers oklahoma? se están llevando la del pulpo o.O

Mystee

Bueno, creo que me echabais de menos y estoy leyendo burradas a Pheno (typical) pero bueno, he vuelto, estamos en una dinamica buenisima, todos los jugadores se han recuperado y estan mostrando una version superior excepto Perkins, pero espermos que en PO se entone, todos sabeis que mi final es Lakers-Celtics, pero que sino quiero ver a Dirk ganando el anillo, ante todo que no lo ganen ni el 23 ni el 24, ya sabeis, he vuelto, para quedarme ... :clint:

Hogwarts

Welcome Back Mystee!!!!!!!

PD: Yo acabo de llegar...no me digas nada...llevaba esperando que aparecieras un mes....como si nos quedamos fuera de PO....

Mystee

Hog, viendo como os está pintando la cara Ocklahoma no es de recibo que metas ese video xDDDDDDD

Jajajajajaja, eres un CER-DO!

PHOBOS

Canastón del copón de Carmelo

vulkaNorz

la virgen que final el sas- cavs .. los cavs no se rinden xD

Mystee

Como está Manu ultimamente ... madre mia

Hahahaha

DuPonT

que mal partido de los Lakers, la virgen xd

0n1x

Definitivamente me hago fan de OKC vaya paliza a los Lakers xDD

Mystee

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/monta-ellis-says-hes-the-nbas-second-best-player.php

Grande Monta! xDDD

http://www.usaplayers.com/gambling-news/884/sports/lebron-doesnt-care-about-scoring-title

Aun os preguntareis pq odiamos a LeBron ...

Hogwarts

Sin haber sido un partidazo.....30 puntos de gasol, Kobe rozando el triple doble.....y lo mejor, el segundo cuarto con -parcial de 20-0 incluido- un 35-11 a favor de LAL......

A todo esto, tras la victoria de anoche, los Nets si ganan un partido más (No juegan más contra Boston???) dejarian de ser el "peor equipo de la historia..."

Mystee

Jojojo Beaubois, maldito puto jugon, career high 9-11 en triples ...

JiMmY

#2629 xq es el mejor, ke pregunta..

PD. Te gusta mi avatar? jejejeje

P

me direis pesado pero sinceramente creo que hasta que los Celtics no tengan un alero en condiciones no pueden aspirar a absolutamente nada.

DrDr3

link para lakers?

OsMa

eso digo yo que algun alma caritativa ponga alguno que en veetle no hay nada

megaherzios

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiink pls oqm

OsMa

http://www.vshare.tv/live/258115/ur76ur_r67u/1 este e encontrado chavales

NTC-________

pasaba por aqui solo para decir que que ganas de que empiecen los PO's, y para decir lo loleante que me parece la foto de #2626 JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA GRANDE.

Mystee

Yo me pasaba para saludar a Pheno, el eggperto de basket, a Hogwarts, que hoy van a perder y me paso para saludar a NTC que hace tiempo que no te saludaba.

Ah y me paso para decir que vamos a ganar la FF, goes Blue Devils!

DuPonT

Ok, tenemos que ir cambiando las apuestas para play y finals, que putos lamentables los lakers.
Les pintan la cara un equipo con 2 jugadores con manos y 8 tuertos <.<

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales