Scholes se retira, pero esta vez de verdad

RubenLionel

Scholes set to retire

Paul Scholes will end his playing career at the end of this season.

Scholes, 38, previously announced his retirement at the end of the 2010/11 season, but made a shock return to the team on 8 January 2012 when he came on as a substitute in the FA Cup third round victory at Manchester City.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/May/paul-scholes-retires-from-football.aspx

Pues se retira otro signo del United de los últimos años.

Poco a poco se va Fergie con los Fergie Babes :qq:

TrenboBrah

Se va otro grande del mundo del fútbol!

jocker8

Scholes es un mítico joder, de esos jugadores que su forma de jugar transmite personalidad en un terreno de juego, crack.

RuLi_pucela

Giggs igual debería aprovechar y dejarlo también en lo más alto, aunque lo dudo porque renovó un año más.

1 respuesta
orggahh

#4 Se retirará la temporada que viene también en los mas alto xD np

Y

¿Podria ser el segundo entrenador ahora que se va Fergusson?

Kenny

Spank

http://www.strikerstackle.com/paul-scholes-quotes-the-best-english-midfielder-of-his-generation/

Xavi Hernandez: Paul Scholes is a role model. For me – and I really mean this – he’s the best central midfielder I’ve seen in the last 15, 20 years. I’ve spoken to Xabi Alonso about him. He’s spectacular, he has it all: the last pass, goals, he’s strong, he doesn’t lose the ball, vision. If he’d been Spanish he might have been rated more highly. Players love him.

Pep Guardiola: Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him.

Ronaldinho: I want to pass like him. Who taught him how to do that?

Zinedine Zidane: My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder. Scholes is undoubtedly the greatest midfielder of his generation.

Patrick Viera: The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes

Poco más que añadir. Un profundo respeto.

VENTURIN

Camino de otro récord: El unico que será despedido 2 veces

brakeR

joder, que manera de comerle la polla no ? xdd

Grande Scholes

Sh1n0d4

GG Scholes. Todavía me acuerdo del gol en Champions que nos metió xDDD

Usuarios habituales

• Sh1n0d4
  • brakeR
  • Kenny
  • Yimiyao