Nuevos afijos ,sustitutos de las runas

Eigus

Level by level the choices are only limited by your skill and runes; my monk will be identical to yours.
In the final version of the game you will have ample choices of personalization; there will be affixes and legendary items that will modify the effects and abilities of your character. Obviously those items can be found towards the end of the game, so they are not available in the current beta.

Items that modify spell effects? So are they really "rune skills" or do they just increase the damage, like Cleave can be modified to do 150% WD instead of 120%?
Yes, let's say that they are the new runes. The developers wanted to implement an alternative to the removal of quality levels of runes to customize the abilities of your character.

[...] I think you can wear those items, but I'm not sure and I have no further information at the moment; since the game is in beta, anything can change before the final release

Pues resumiendo, que para compensar la simplificación de las nuevas runas, ahora los objetos de alto nivel tambien daran propiedades para mejorar el nuevo sistema de runas. Es decir en x habilidad del barbaro y en la runa tal, por ejemplo podrá dar mas daño, o durara mas o menos coldown etc.

Kb

pues mira, me parece una idea cojonuda.

a comerse un poquito la cabeza sobre que runa te compensa mas segun el objeto que caiga

puedes poner el link de donde lo has sacado? foros oficiales?

Eigus

de diablo fans y ellos lo han sacado de los foros oficial, de un post de bashiok

http://www.diablofans.com/

Sinso

A priori no parece la mejor idea para evitar que todos seamos clones, me da la sensación que este cambio está enfocado a evitar que las runas se conviertan en la única moneda del juego.

josepginer

Cualquier cosa que sea evitar que haya 5 palas a hammer con el mismo equipo en duels, lo veo bien. En la variedad está el gusto.

Usuarios habituales

• josepginer
  • Sinso
  • Eigus
  • Kb