Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

alvaro05

for practise your english conversation, i recommend you chats, like omegle where you can talk (writing) with another and unknown people
is quite good because you practise your expresion, you can answer if you don't know one word and you learn a lot of new vocabulary ''of the getto, nigga'', and of course you meet new people.

Fox-Wittmann

Fuck the shit out of America, England and its language shitty stick.

9 días después
T

I like meeting new people on omegle, i also recommend chatroulette as you get to see many international penisis.

P

Chatroulette is creepy. Random chats in general are creepy. :(

nerkaid

Hi guys!

My english isn't good. I always think that it's great a website whit learning chats, for example, English-Spanish chat, the English talkers, could learn spanish, and vice versa. What do u think?

Besides, some user from MediaVida with a high english level corrects us?

-Crack-

In my opinion, the best way to practice your english on-line is playing a game, I'd say MMORPG, this way you will be somehow forced to make yourself clear, you will make friends and speaking english will be a daily habbit.

BirK

In Chatroulette people uses an international language : to fap.

nerkaid

#276 Yes, but in mmorpg you always use the same words, go, pull, wipe, buy, etc. I think about that the chat would b better, because you speak more normally than in a game...

P

#276 +1 I learnt all I know about english that way.

#277 That kind of gives a new meaning to an image being worth more than a thousand words, huh? o_o

T

You should watch Die Hard, everyone speaks English like that

nerkaid

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast Fridayyyy :D

T

actually it's wednesday

T

no, wait, you were right, Friday.

Gavax

Is Mediavida Mexican or Colombian?

12 días después
T

it is a mixture of both, Spanish.

Lokillo_

which of these exams would you take? TOEFL or TOEIC? My university is offering the students TOEIC examinations for only 66€. What do you think?

Kb

I would go for The Cambridge University, but not the FCE, I think is not worth it.

With CAE (a C1 level) youŽll be able to work almost everywhere in other countries.

7 días después
T

English is not a useful language

Individu4

I wanted to do Advanced,but...I've lost a lot of vocabulary and expressions in general,not to mention speaking...pff...damn it! >.<

I'll try to catch up my level in summer. Since I finished my English classes (when I did fifth),I've lost a lot of English. T.T

T

it seems MV does not support the English language :(

Sufr1r

#290 MediaVida doesn't support English language because there would be legal problems with Valve because the comunnity's name.

I don't know if the joke was clear enough or if I said it correctly. Any advice?

Anyway, that joke wasn't funny at all....

9 días después
T

oh wait, i think i just got it.

ahahahahahahaha

LaChilvy

i'm bored :qq:

feeliNN

just finished exams! im doin first year of english philology and i was expecting it to be more... focused on english, but anyways, kinda cool.

B

Ok, I killed Brian.

T

you can't kill Brian.

Unless you go into the kitchen...

Thanat0s

Who are you!?

J

I was too drunk yesterday at night, and now iŽm paying the consecuences...

LaChilvy

If you drink more alcohol today you'll feel better

J

#299 IŽm drinking beer, and feels amazing! YouŽre right, need moar alcohol.

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales