FEDA /gamedev/

B

Cualquier mierda que se os ocurra, tiene cabida en este hilo.

A disfrutar!

Jastro

Es viejillo, pero deberia estar aqui xD

Top 5 de juegos creados para los santos inocentes:

Polizon

Regresando a 2009. Podría salir ahora como juego indie y/o en forma de chapa.

Lecherito

No sé si abrir un hilo de WIP :-c

Generic Indie Games Team

2 1 respuesta
Tritoman

#5 ????

1 respuesta
B

#6 this is feda.

T

Yo pondria:

6 meses después
B

He visto esto en reddit y me ha molado mucho:

Programming is Literally Spellcraft

I'm an artist, so I know enough about programming to know that I don't have enough class levels in it to be of any value. but you guys, what you do is actual wizardry. You write a complicated spell in a language held universally true, and use it and logic to bend the forces to your will. You sit in your chambers, studiously crafting that perfect set of words, writing the poetry of your truths upon the parchment. With each revision, and step, you get closer to making a spell that can shoot fireballs that only hurt the evil (or some computer thing). So first, you arrange the words for fire ball with details like "away from self" or "At my intended target" (That one's hazy, because there would be no assumption that the spell would inherently know your thoughts. You'd probably have to add a "Check thoughts" passage to a spell like that) At each stage, you stand back, crack your knuckles, and slap the Run Command to see if your code doesn't just fizzle out because the commands you've asked it to do are somehow impossible, or if the syntax of your spell was mis-communicated in the divine language. You test the spell one final time, and it works! Another tool to use in your adventuring party's quest to uproot the dark lord's forces and banish them from the kingdom! You are the wizard, the keeper of the truths that bind the world, and the user of logic to create magic.

Fuente

Usuarios habituales