NTLDR problema

CaNaRy_r00lz

Wenas, os explico taba io cambiando las letras de las particiones ( en mala hora me puse a hacerlo ) y en una de estas una paritcion E: pos como k se auto duplico y tenia 3 con distintas letras, amos k le dio un lol al win, la cosa es k reinicie, y cuando iba a cargar el win me salia "Boot: Couldn't find NTLDR", a lo cual haciendo mil cosas y probando (asias nsn) pos me meti con el cd de arranke del win2k y por consola ejecute fixmbr, y ahora cuando intento arrancar me dice "NTLDR is missing" alguien me puede decir como solucionar ese problema? sin tener k formatear, mas que nada pk ahi tengo muchos archivos importantes para mi thx!

Ne0x

La solución más directa q veo ahí, esq reinstales windows encima de el q tienes (para no perder datos). ¿Estamos hablando de win2k no?

CaNaRy_r00lz

si es win2k, la verdad es que he estado investigando por ahi, y "parece" que he encontrado alguna solucion... la pongo aki por si a alguien le interesa

Windows 2000 users

If your computer is using Microsoft Windows 2000 and you are encountering the NTLDR error. Create the below boot.ini file on the floppy diskette drive.

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional" /fastdetect

Copy the NTLDR and NTDETECT.COM files from another computer using the same Operating System. Both of these files are located in the root directory of the primary hard disk drive. For example C:\NTLDR and C:\NTDETECT.COM should be the locations of these files on many computers.

Please keep in mind that these files are hidden system files, if you need additional help with viewing hidden files in Windows please see document CH000516.

Once these files have been copied to a floppy diskette reboot the computer and copy the NTLDR and NTDETECT.COM files to the root directory of the primary hard disk drive. Below is an example of what commonly should be performed from the A:> drive.

copy ntldr c:
copy ntdetect.com c:

After the above two files have been copied, remove the floppy diskette and reboot the computer.

Windows XP users

Insert the Windows XP bootable CD into the computer.
When prompted to press any key to boot from the CD, press any key.
Once in the Windows XP setup menu press the "R" key to repair Windows.
You will then be prompted for your administrator password, enter that password.
Copy the below two files to the root directory of the primary hard disk. In the below example we are copying these files from the CD-ROM drive letter "E". This letter may be different on your computer.

copy e:\i386\ntldr c:
copy ntdetect.com c:

Once both of these files have been successfully copied, remove the CD from the computer and reboot.

P.D. solo me falta comprobar si rula, que lo hare mas tarde pk toy en modo gandul ON xDDD,a demas k si no funciona me moskeo xD

Usuarios habituales

• CaNaRy_r00lz
  • Ne0x