Problema para cambiar el numero de móvil de steam

d3ckproject

Haber si alguien sabe que puedo hacer para poder cambiar el numero de móvil, porque cuando solicito el código para eliminarlo pero no me llega entero el mensaje. He intentado que el support me lo solucione o que me diera alguna solución pero es como hablar con una maquina, si alguien le ha pasado algo parecido y sabe como solucionarlo se lo agradecería que me ayudara.

http://imgur.com/CxHlu9r

y aquí dejo lo ultimo que me ha contestado steam que nada de lo que menciona no me ayuda en nada.

Hello,

We see you are experiencing issues receiving our text messages. There are many reasons why your phone may not be receiving our text messages. Please check the below list for the most common ones:

-You may need to completely turn off and then turn on your phone before requesting an SMS to ensure the phone has the latest carrier data.
-Your number may be subscribed to a Do Not Call or Do Not Text list, resulting in our texts getting blocked. Please contact your carrier to confirm that there are no blocks in place on automatic texting services or on short 5 to 6 digit phone numbers.
-Your phone's memory or SMS inbox may be full. To resolve this, please clear your phone's memory or delete old text messages.
-Your phone may be roaming or have weak signal when you request the SMS. Please ensure that you are on your primary phone network and have good signal strength before requesting an SMS.
-You may have requested too many SMS in a short time period. Please wait 24 hours between requesting more than 5 text messages.
-Your device’s hardware may have issues with receiving text messages. If possible, try placing your SIM into a new device and then request another SMS. Please contact your carrier for assistance with this.

In some cases, this issue is resolved by trying again in a few days to a week. If you are still not receiving our texts, we recommend contacting your carrier for further assistance.

Please note that Steam Support is unable to add a phone number manually to your account. To take full advantage of our security features you must use a phone/carrier that can receive our text messages.

Usuarios habituales

• d3ckproject