DoD: OPENGL y DOD

P

Tengo un problema con el DOD cuando lo ejecuto en modo opengl no me sale la pantalla de inicio de nueva partida y servidores. TEngo una Ati RADEON 9600 PRO 256 Mb con lso ultimos drivers. Y no se porke le ocurre eso se keda pillada en la imagen de los dos soldados. Alguien me ayude por favor.

P

:(

Kruelus

REsolucion?

P

800 por 600 pero ahora no peudo cambiarlo no ves ke no puedo acceder a pociones de video ya ke se me keda pilado en la pantalla de los dos soldados. Los Drivers son lso Ultimos los 9 esos. Puede ser eso?

vinilester

No creo q sean los drivers, x q yo he usado los ultimos (4.9) y no me ha pasado eso, d todas maneras t recomiendo q t bajes los omega basados en los ultimos catalyst, q son los omega v2.5.76 , ya q viene la opcion al instalarlos d poner los drivrers para open gl d juegos antiguos como el cs y el dod u open gl normal para juegos d ahora.

TenienteDan

Question
I'm having Video problems, how do I fix it when I can't get to the Game options?

Answer

If you set a video mode and now can't see the screen to change it back, you need to force a video mode and resolution to fix this.

Here's How to Force a Particular Video Mode:

Run steam, open games, right-click your game, click on "properties", then click on "launch options"

You might have some options in there already, but all you need to do is add " -gl " at the end of the line, be sure to have a space before the "-" and anything before it.

You also will need to force a resolution if you set one too high and your monitor can't handle it (we've all done it).

"-w #" sets the video mode width where # is the width in pixels of desired video mode.

Supported video modes are:

640 (640x480)
720 (720x576) - this mode seems to be missing some files)
800 (800x600) - best mode for most cards/performance
1024 (1024x768) - great mode for high-end cards
1152 (1152x864)
1280 (1280x1024)
1600 (1600x1200) - you need a really good monitor for this

NOTE: The larger the resolution the slower the FPS (800x600 & up)

NOTE: On good modern cards, running at 640x480 is sometimes slower than running at 800x600.

Here is a Summary of all the Video Switches (HL1 only):

-d3d selects the Direct3D engine

-soft selects the Software engine

-gl selects the OpenGL engine

-width # sets the video mode width where # is the width in pixels of desired video mode.

-w # sets the video mode width where # is the width in pixels of desired video mode.

-height # doesn't appear to do anything right now

-h # doesn't appear to do anything right now

-fullscreen selects full screen mode

-full selects full screen mode

-win selects windowed mode

-window selects windowed mode

-windowed selects windowed mode

-startwindowed selects windowed mode

-sw selects windowed mode

-novid sets no video mode? tbd

Then click on "OK" and "close" and you should be good to go.

steampowered.com

Usuarios habituales

• TenienteDan
  • vinilester
  • PrOdyH
  • Kruelus

Tags