DoD: UKeSEA Open division2 2009

munxito

UKeSA Open Division Season Two

The UKeSA has announced that Enemy Down will be the official home of the UKeSA Leagues and Cups in 2009. With this announcement comes the launch of the PC Zone – Day of Defeat Source UKeSA Open Division Season 2 2009.

The Open Division is the amateur league of UKeSA and offers teams the opportunity to play competitively in the spirit of sport. It is the grassroots of UK competitive gaming and forms the basis of the UKeSA. The number of sign-ups and teams in the Open Division, determines if a game is ready to be taken to the next level - the UKeSA Championship.

The Open Division features a full scheduled season and will be formatted according to the number of registered teams. There is no prize money for playing in the Open Division but remember, if a game title has enough interest then it will become a Championship title and that's where the money begins. Only teams with full squads will eligible to enter the Championship.

SOY UN BAGO Y NO TENGO GANAS DE TRADUCIR, YO INFORMO AL Q LE GUSTE BIEN Y AL QUE NO que le de : O<=====8

spoiler

Para apuntarse picais en singinup ese raro o aki

NSFW
Tsunami16

ok perfecto addict estamos apuntados, gracias por la informacion munxito.

Goooo equipos españoles ^^

B

Antes que lo diga alguien,y solo por tocar un poco los huevos....

¿1.3 o dod:S?

Tsunami16

#3 dods ^^

Pd: Ertony practica un poco el dods q sino en la regional xD

Mipca

#1 nice job

VaRiS

hay una cosa que no entiendo, si no ha terminado la primera ya van a por la segunda? :S aunque viendo el gran trabajo por parte de los admins en la primera no me inspira confianza xD, de todas maneras pek ya esta apuntado.

Lo que me mola es esto: Sign-up opens: Thursday Apr 02 2009
Sign-up closes: Monday Jul 20 2009
Start Date: Monday Aug 03 2009

Joder...casi nada eh xDDD la mayoria de los clanes foldearan antes de que esto empiece.

PD: munxito vago :P

sagaR

munxito estas hasta en la sopa.... Bagho que eres un Bagho :D

Juliii

#3 Si lees un poco lo pone wapu! =) . "Day of Defeat Source UKeSA Open Division Season 2 2009"

CrIpI

#8 eso iba a decirle XD

DiABLiLlO_o

munxito deja de tocarte pensando en mi, acabaras enamorandote de mi... cosa que me pone palote.

PeK.MaNcoS estamos dentro! :)

Usuarios habituales

Tags