Análisis de Monster Hunter Generations

A

Pues ya van saliendo algunos análisis de Monster Hunter Generations y en líneas generales son bastante positivos. ¡Os recuerdo que tenemos #hype en Mediavida!

Polygon: 8.5 (Griffin McElroy)

Monster Hunter Generations tries to thread a needle with an impossibly small gap, positioning itself as a celebration of the demanding, 12-year-old Monster Hunter franchise, but also as the most accessible way into that franchise to date.

IGN: 8.0 (Jose Otero)

Monster Hunter Generations has the appeal of a greatest hits album. This is a worthy collection, one that folds 12 years of top-notch boss fights into one big action RPG. It doesn’t contribute a lot of new ideas to the existing formula or fix the long-standing problems of the aging, clunky menu system, but its long list of tweaks and still-thrilling combat make it a great package you can easily sink (another) 100 hours into.

GameSpot: 8 (Justin Haywald)

After dozens of hours I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of this adventure--there are other weapons and Hunter Art combinations I want to try, and of course, there are many more monsters to hunt. With Monster Hunter you get out what you put into the game, and Monster Hunter Generations is a game that compels me to put in more of my time.

Destructoid: 9.5 (Patrick Hancock)

This is definitely the best Monster Hunter game I have played. There are tons of quests, both online and off, the monsters are some of the best ever, and it looks to please both newcomers and veterans alike. This truly does feel like a "Greatest Hits" album, except with a handful of new singles that are as good as the band has ever been. It's like a clip show with some wonderfully original scenes thrown in for good measure.

Nintendo Life: 9/10 (Thomas Whitehead)

Monster Hunter Generations is another must-have for fans of the franchise, blending the old with the new for an excellent overall package. Hunter Styles add a little extra intensity and tempo to combat while this game also tries to welcome newcomers with optional tutorials, with Prowler mode undoubtedly designed to be quirky and alluring to players of all kinds. It does some things better than its immediate predecessor - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - but also a couple of things a little less impressively. The nod to nostalgia brings a lot of locations and quests to keep players busy, but loses a little of the narrative edge and focus of its predecessor.

Eurogamer: Recommended (Dan Pearson)

If you're a veteran, bear in mind that you're going to have seen a lot of this before - there are precious few new enemies and no new maps at all (at least, 40 hours in there weren't), but be prepared to get outside your comfort zone by experimenting with new weapons and styles, and much of it will seem fresh again. Newcomers are undoubtedly going to find a lot of it bewildering, as always, and some of the very welcome good work in that regard has been undone - but it almost feels like the series has given up on acquiring new players for now, instead opting to give the ailing 3DS one last hurrah for existing fans before the inevitable debut on the forthcoming NX console. I suspect that when that happens, we'll see a rather more drastic makeover than we have with Generations. So, if you're looking for a 'best of', then this is the game for you.

Game Informer: 8.75 (Daniel Tack)

While Monster Hunter can be distilled down into a basic loop of hunt, gather, upgrade, micromanage inventory and Palico perks, rinse and repeat, the process is quite satisfying as the “boss barrage” continues to serve up interesting encounters across snowfields, volcanos, and lush islands. Monster Hunter Generations offers some minor new tweaks to the franchise, but keeps the core completely intact, an easy winner for series veterans and the best point of entry for a new player looking to cut their teeth on some challenging creatures.

TechRaptor: 9 (James Galizio)

Although Monster Hunter Generations isn't exactly the sort of series evolution that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate was, it's still the most interesting Monster Hunter to date. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate might just edge out Generations for newer players with its engaging single-player story - but even then, Monster Hunter Generations is a game that you absolutely do not want to miss.

ReBeLStRiKe

Vuelve la época de caza.

P.D: Acepto compañía

Shincry

Y porque es la 12 entrega. Si no un diez de cabeza :clint:

Hunting is coming

Jomones

Como se nota la campaña de publicidad que ha metido Nintendo a este MH

B

Je suis monté

Bernkastel

Todavía sigo en el editor de personaje 10/10

1 respuesta
B

#6 Yo también me tiro un montón de tiempo en el puto editor, cuando en realidad podría ponerle voz, nombre y todo default y el resultado sería el mismo porque al final la cara ni se ve.

B

Un buen ojete femenino, culete sexy con armor apretadita, oiiiiiiiiiighssss...

13 días después
FiRED_FiRED

Hay algun hilo para los jugadores de este juego?

1 respuesta
A

#9 Sí, --> http://www.mediavida.com/foro/juegos/monster-hunter-generations-ho-544285

1 respuesta
FiRED_FiRED

#10 Gracias, es que no lo encontraba :S

Usuarios habituales