bfv stats

devastator

hola me gustaria poner una lista de estats para el servidor de bfvietnam alguien tiene idea d como se hace?

S

Creo recordar que con el BFXplode se podia hacer..no obstante, echale un vistazo a esto

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bfv/

Extracto:

BFXplode Update 1 Comments
00:03 PST | -1313-Evil_Homer
The BFXplode web stats tool for Battlefield: 1942 and Battlefield: Vietnam has been updated today. Give it a try.
BFXplode proudly presents a new version of the Statistics-Tool for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam. Contrary to its competition BFXplode only needs a current Java-Runtime to generate rankings and detailed server infos on each OS. You can make these available then by a web server. The download of the xml logs and the upload of the html sides can be done
naturally automatically by BFXplode. I have added new features e.g. a clan statistics, a map history for each listed player etc.. The configuration of BFX was simplified clearly and improved. Now header and footer templates are used, so that everyone can define its own layout for the statistics sides. Read the Rest & Changelog...

Yorka_95

Hola

El clan OveR creo que tiene algo de eso puesto en su servidor, no estoy seguro pero me parecio ver que comentaban los puntos que tenian cada uno o algo asi :P

Pasate por su canal y pregunta, si lo tienen metido y sigues con dudas, seguro que te podran echar una mano. #over.bf

Tambien en el canal #akihaytomate.bfspain se que hay gente de bastantes clanes, puedes pregntar tb or allí, que alguno sabrá algo :)

Suerte.

devastator

asias a to@s voy haber k sako en claro de todo esto........

Usuarios habituales

• devastator
  • Yorka_95
  • SaraTrek

Tags