StarCraft 1.12 Coming Soon

punxetes_rls

Thursday, January 20, 2005

We have been working on a new patch for StarCraft, and it includes a host of new features to streamline and enhance multiplayer competition. You can expect the update to be available for download in the next few weeks, but we wanted to give you a taste of what’s in store for you when the patch does arrive.

The multiplayer chat screen will now show a preview of the map you will play on.

The creator of a private Battle.net game can now make the game public under the creator’s name in the multiplayer chat screen.

A Friends List will be added to the game to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.

Friend mail will be added to the game to let you email members of your Friends List.

A password-recovery and email-registration function will be added to allow you to recover your password via email.

A minimap ping will be added to the game to allow you to ping a location on the map.

It will now be easier to set building rally points.

We will include updated versions of three of the most popular ladder maps – Lost Temple, Dire Straits, and Rivalry – in order to better suit the newer style of ladder play.

www.battle.net

mo4ndr

es decir, van a intentar que el sc se parezca más al w3, me parece estupendo,era lo único que me faltaba para emigrar XDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

punxetes_rls

pa mi que tu no has jugao mucho al sc

mo4ndr

pa mi que el sc tenia un aspecto horrible, el xat y todo eso, ahora lo van a poner tipo w3 según dices, me parece que eso es muxo mejor, si además se pueden hacer los puntos de partida sin usar la r tb me parece muy bien, y si pones el punto de salida y los curros recogen el mineral directamente pues muxo mejor

punxetes_rls

no te flipes, esto no es el wc3, ni nunca lo será, ya te lo dije.

ZorK

Porke no iziste una notizia?

pikeman

#7 ve a la escuela y lo sabras

M

#7 has been owned by #8

G4tts

#7 poner un punto de luz en el minimapa para k tus apañeros sepan donde te refieres.

punxetes_rls

#6 es que no ma salio de la poya

ScOuT

las cosas claras

G4tts

La verdad, que el ping en el minimapa, llevaba siglos esperandolo, siempre es una gran ayuda para no tener k descifrar y saber cartografia para decir donde atacar cuando ya tan reventao.... xDDD

Edit: Ya podrian meter, para ser espectador y ver buenos games. xD

punxetes_rls

eso de espectador.. ya hay las partidas con obs y las reps

G4tts

punxetes, pero esta mejor, comentarlo mientras lo ves. No puedes negarlo.

Sheraph

muchos mapas wgt en uses estan los k juegan, y los obs, y tu solo ves, eso si, no te modificaran tus gosu stats xD

G4tts

Ta gustao eh radik? xD

Usuarios habituales

• G4tts
  • Sheraph
  • punxetes_rls
  • ScOuT
  • pikeman
  • ZorK
  • mo4ndr