Stasis

Cryoned

Aventura clásica tipo point & click en perspectiva isométrica y temática horror. Se espera este año.

Disoriented, drowsy and in pain, John Maracheck opens his eyes. There is nothing to greet him but the static of a nearby monitor and a cold steel floor. Thick, green liquid covers the floor and then his body, leading to trail to a nearby, steaming stasis-pod. He slowly gets to his feet, trying to take in his surroundings. Where is his wife? His daughter? What the hell is going on??
Stasis is an adventure game that puts you in control of John Maracheck, a man searching for his family in a seemingly abandoned research facility. Going back to classic adventure game mechanics, you are required to solve puzzles and use objects around you to progress and to find Maracheck?s family.
Graphically, Stasis is fairly unique in the adventure game genre, opting for highly detailed isometric graphics, as opposed to the more classic ?side on? views of other adventure games. Richly detailed rooms and fluid animations create an immersive environment for the player to explore, with danger lurking in every shadow.
The stasis-plug suit gives you direct access to an Emergency Medical Kit. This is a piece of equipment that has the ability to break down any object of a certain weight and size into its base elements and store it for future use. While normally used to store small medical supplies, Maracheck uses it as an easy way to keep and transport object he has found. Objects can be stored, accessed, combined and brought back into the ?real? world at any moment.
At its core, Stasis is a story about an ordinary man in an extraordinary situation.
Trapped in a place where humanity?s horrors come out to play, how far would you go to protect your family?

http://www.stasisgame.com/

Vegon

Me recuerda al juego de Blade Runner.

p4l3rm0

A mi al Sanitarium también.

2 1 respuesta
herre

Pintaza.

B

#3 Cierto me recuerda a ese bastante.

Tiene buena pinta eh

GrN

looks ok por ahora

mTh

Apuntado.

Me mola mil que se hayan currado una justificación chorra para el inventario xDDDDDDD.

B

Mola, voy a seguirlo.

cm07

Las aventuras point & click de horror vuelven ¡hurra!

A ver si alguien hace un Darkseed jugable :D

3 años después
Cryoned

Tras 3 años y medio, la fecha de salida es el 31 de agosto.

1 mes después
herre

Ey, ya salio. Lo he estado jugando y esta guay. Se nota que esta muy muy inspirado en Dead Space.

Por cierto, si alguien lo está jugando y tiene un save game en

spoiler

me lo podría pasar? He hecho un ESC + click raro y cargué una partida anterior, perdiendo mi progreso xD

1 respuesta
Flynn

#11 Justo lo borré ayer, si no te lo pasaría...

El juego para mí ha sido decente sin más, a la historia le falta ambición para mi gusto y si el protagonista hubiese sido mudo habría ganado muchísimo. Los escenarios muy buenos, los puzzles justos y la cantidad de logs que hay están bastante bien escritos, la verdad es que no te aburres leyéndolos. Cuesta creer que lo hayan hecho un par de africaners.

A

Joder, he empezado este juego hoy y por un momento mientras veía el opening creía que se trataba de un triple A. Impresionante por ahora.

3 meses después
perche

me lo he pasado y el final es muy wtf, me ha gustado el desarrollo pero el final telita.

Usuarios habituales

• perche
  • Flynn
  • herre
  • Cryoned
  • cm07
  • GrN
  • Vegon

Tags