Tráiler de Harold Halibut

A

Durante la PAX East se ha mostrado el tráiler del proyecto de Slow Bros, una aventura narrativa en la que estamos atrapados dentro de una nave en un planeta lleno de agua. Una de las cosas que más llamán su atención es su apartado artístico. De momento no tiene ni fecha ni plataformas anunciadas.

Dive into this nautic adventure as curiosity will guide you through a space ship wreck on an unknown planet made up of water. When one of the lead scientists still on board tries to unriddle the possibility of a relaunch young Janitor Harold is around to assist her. Join Harold in his clumsy undertakings to stir up the ark-like ship’s stale day-to-day life and find the secrets that lie behind its doors.

Underwater atmosphere, self-reflective humor and contemporary adventure mechanics make up the foundation of this game created entirely out of craft supplies.

Harold Halibut started out as a dinner table conversation about the adventure games we played as children. We soon started building dollhouse sized sets and puppets in our bedrooms. The result works like a game but it looks like a stop motion film. Welded metal, carefully sewn textiles against tiny wooden floorboards and clay faces the size of walnuts pull the player into Harolds world.

D

Madre mia que cosa mas bonita

parecen creados por plastilina o algo raro, me encanta

Chico_Zombye

Es increíble que la intro no sea Stop Motion sino 3D. Vaya tiempos en los que vivimos.

Beethoven

Me encanta.

Kimura

Lo quiero para ayer.

larkkkattack

OMFG que preciosidad, me recuerda demasiado a un peliculón

neoline

Que buena pinta, además es un juego de mi tierra adoptiva (Colonia, Alemania) :-D

4 años después
Cryoned

day 1

sagem9

Que pasada lo de que esté hecho de plastilina. Parece una película stop motion.

Usuarios habituales

• sagem9
  • Cryoned
  • larkkkattack
  • Beethoven
  • Chico_Zombye
  • D4N7
  • Astara