CLG OmarGod: "Quiero hacer lo mismo que hizo Bengi en SKT".

NaiBaG

Entrevista del portal Inven Global a Omargod después de jugarse la serie contra Envy, es jungla de CLG y entró en el equipo titular desde el filial en la Challenger para ocupar el hueco dejado por Dardoch. Os dejo un extracto de lo más interesante, para ver la entrevista completa visitad el portal.

The match was really difficult up until Game 3. Why do you think that was the case?

EnVy had a really strong and solid early game strategy to shut down my jungling by picking faster and more pressure-inducing junglers; while we played slower and tanky jungler. It made me lose a lot of tempo and he was able to pressure a lot more than I can in all three lanes. Our team composition needed at least 40 minutes or even 50 minutes to scale up and start winning. So, every single game we couldn't make any play in the early game but had to wait until 40 minutes. We were finally able to win after that point and out-rotate them.

When you pick champions, do you listen to your coach's opinions more or player's opinions more?

It goes hand-in-hand. If I had to put them in numbers, players have about 60% say while coaches have 20 to 40%. It's well-balanced in my opinion.

Do you still have more that you want to show to your team?

I still have a lot more that I want to show. Right now, the metagame is not my favorite - it's all tanks, and I've only played carries for the last three years. So, once the meta shifts back, I can finally start to carry the game by myself.

As a player, who do you look up to most among other players?

I looked up to Bengi during his SKT career while he was at his peak. He wasn't the player to mechanically show off, but he was the smartest jungler in the league, made the best decisions to make sure that every lane is safe and made other players shine. He was the cornerstone of their success and super-consistent. Just as he did I want to make everyone in my team look good.

Okay then, time for fun questions: What does OmarGod mean?

Omar is my name, and you know how people say "Oh my God?" [Ohhhhh-] Yeah, that's why.

Taiden

Vamos que quiere que lo echen por votación del equipo como a Benji en Vici Gaming xDDD

R

Si dar pena en play offs lo estas haciendo como bengi, la pena es no tener un blank donde mandarte a tomar por culo. :wtf:

SayoEikichi

Que poco respeto teneis al mejor jungla de la historia que a dado este juego..(benji)

Daxter101

Pwelete

para tener god en el nick esto que dijo esta bien

Hibachi

Nunca creí que diría esto a un proplayer pero...

Menos gimnasio y más entrenar mecánicas, manco.

Scar49

Este es un Broxah 2.0

1 respuesta
Toutizo

#8 Ya quisiera el matao este dar la mitad de rendimiento que Broxah

Andrecico

Antes la media de profesionales del lol eran flacuchos o gordacos con carapan que flipas.

Ahora te salen los Omargods, Broxahs, Vasilis y Hauntzers que te plantean un cambio de orientación sexual.

2 respuestas
Singed

#10 lo entiendo con Hauntzer... le deben llover las putas y los jovencitos confusos como tú.

4 1 respuesta
Toutizo

#10 #11 tan mazao esta Hauntzer? nunca me lo pareció, o es algo de de ahora?

1 respuesta
Singed

1 1 respuesta
NaiBaG

fibrosillo

Fliyin

tiene que empezar con el press cara

Portres

#13 A Curi le gusta esto.

3 1 respuesta
Fedackles

#16 y a Javistar.