Cody Sun, nuevo ADC de Immortals

Yaya

Una de las promesas de la CS NA el año pasado, Cody Sun, antes conocido como Massacre, se une al Immortals de Pobelter y Dardoch:

Our mid and jungle are locked in, and it’s time to announce our new ADC. After some deliberation, we’ve decided to invest in young, promising talent. You may have heard of TM8 or Massacre before; a talented, up and coming Challenger ADC with a high mechanical ceiling. Massacre has found a new home, and to celebrate the fresh start, is now known as Cody Sun! Pending Riot approval, Immortals has signed Cody Sun to a two year contract, and he will be our starting ADC come Spring 2017.

While our fans are familiar with Dardoch and Pobelter, Cody Sun is a little less familiar to those who haven’t followed the Challenger circuit. He’s been active since 2015, and made a name for himself on Dream Team. While Dream Team weren’t successful in making the NA LCS, Cody was one of the standout talents on the team.

Following in the footsteps of WildTurtle won’t be easy, especially after our regular season success in 2016, but we believe that Cody has the potential to make him proud.

“I understand that I’m a rookie player and this is the first time playing in the LCS, but I hope you guys follow my journey through LCS and I can make you guys proud.” Cody says about this opportunity.

Investing in a young, motivated player with potential like Cody is a natural choice for Immortals. We’ve built out our infrastructure and are confident we’ll be able to provide the support that Cody needs to help him evolve into a confident player. We’re looking forward to working with Cody over the next two years.

Immortals CEO Noah Whinston added — “Core to our mission of developing players is helping younger talent transition from amateur to professional play. We look forward to working with Cody over the next two years as he rises to the heights of LCS competition.”

Cody Sun joins the rest of the team in Korea for bootcamp, and will be working with several supports that we’re currently trying out.

Three down, two to go.

[media]http://immortals.gg/news/2016/12/08/welcome-cody-sun-as-the-new-imt-adc/[/media]

Rito_Tryhard

Junto con rikara las grandes esperanzas de NA para el futuro de los adc.

Fejo10

De momento parece que Immortals no va a tirar la casa por la ventana, con Dardoch-Pobelter-Cody Sun de momento no parece que sea un roster que vaya a intentar ganar el split, aunque a ver que se traen para la toplane y support

B

Pues como Cody salga bien, que tiene toda la pinta por lo mostrado en la CS, y si controlan a Dardoch, de momento pinta bien, y encima tirando de cantera en dos puestos que NA tiene problemas.

Yaya

IMT está montando el equipo bien, el contrato de Dardoch es una locura, pero tanto Cody como POB son dos buenos jugadores para tener atados, veterania y seguridad por un lado y talento y agresividad por otro.

Ya veremos quien terminan trayendo para los dos puestos que les quedan, pero pintan a equipo bastatnte mas balanceado que la season pasada.

Thouy

Parece que les toca ahorrar...

Meh, si con lo que tenían en año pasado no lograron pasar de semis este no sé cómo les irá...

A no ser que aparezca Coast, claro está.

MT_Dulper

A Este lo Llamaremos corason

1 1 respuesta
Intencity

Solo falta que anuncien a Flame y a Picaboo.

NaiBaG

#7 Pues como acabe como el de OP.... xD

Usuarios habituales