LCK/LPL/LMS: Summer Split 2016

Victotarium

soy yo, o mata da muchas kills este sprint?

Pepethebest

Cuando aprenderan a banear a vladimir?

Yaya

Pues van a sufrir los dos favoritos para pasar a la final eh? Despues del 3-2 de EDG antes, ahora esto.

Rito_Tryhard

2-2. gl xD

Pepethebest

No veo a china muy fuerte la verdad, otro paseo de corea por los worlds creo.

Rubenscz01

Pues se ha quedao reñido el matchup, a ver si le dan una ratilla a uzi o algo para que se luzca

Lecherito

Lo que yo decía, han ganado

Kaiser5

Quien gano?

Yaya

Xiaohu, que haces? xd

Rubenscz01

Que recorte del pony XD

Rubenscz01

uff que dudas ese vladimir

Yaya

Las que les pegan en bot Uzi/Mata son pequeñas, las 5 lineas igual.

Yaya

Ese barril al flash de Looper

Rubenscz01

El farmeo que lleva uzi es insano macho

Rubenscz01

Esque 2k de los 4k los saca uzi de diferencia, es una burrada, si no dejan que coja kill ese kass deberian ganar

Rito_Tryhard

vaya carro va a sacar uzi me comentan xD

Yaya

La van a tirar otra vez en baron...

Lecherito

Ya está hecho si no la cagan

Rubenscz01

Ala ashe full build ya XD, en un game con 6 muertes a min 35

B

Caballo locooo

Yaya

Ale, otros a los worlds.

Rito_Tryhard

bueno, tenemos a uzi en el mundial de nuevo. hue hue huee

B

Pues ya tenemos perdedor de la final, falta saber su rival.

1 1 respuesta
Rito_Tryhard

#1283 Sutil.

Fox-ES

Meses diciendo que si Singed está medio bien looper se pasa el juego con él y se me trataba de loco. XD

wasel

Rox vs RNG en la final y el 3-0 de rigor

Yaya

Rumor de lio gordo entre KR y China, que dicen que igual la LPL se queda sin coreanos:

There is a rumor that there will be no more Koreans in its League scene as a responce measure of the THAAD problem.
THAAD is a missle intercepting defence weapon that the Korean and American millitary are planning to install in S. Korea, for the defence against North Korea. China has been against this all along and they seem to be willing to do anything to stop this. This is kinda complicated with political problems and is controversial even here in Korea. Nevertheless, China is at the moment taking economical and cultural 'revenge' measures e such as banning all Korean electronic imports(Samsung and LG and such) and banning all Korean celebrities from working in China.
If this really goes through, i guess the League pro scene will really change a lot.

Disclaimer: The following does not represent my opinion, nor have I verified the validity of the info below.
Translation:
In the last few days, the turmoil of the "Order for Restricting Korea" (the Chinese character for "Korea" 韩 here can imply Koreans, Korea, or anything related to Korea) has gotten bigger and bigger. Many famous Korean actors have been affected, and there are rumours that the "National Husband" Song Joong-ki lost over 100 million dollars (probably RMB) from a film deal due to the Order.
This "regulation" came so fast like a tornado, yet when the officials (not sure if it's Tencent or the Chinese government) have yet to announce clear information on restricting Koreans, the LoL scene has some big rumors: After September 1, Chinese teams will be restricted from importing new Koreans! There are even rumours that Koreans currently playing for Chinese teams cannot extend their contract once their current contract expires! Does that mean LPL will soon have only Chinese, just like a few years ago?
(The writer made funny comments of the following players with pics from their games:)
I pity Meat Chicken Rookie (Meat Chicken, or 肉鸡 rou ji, is phonetically similar to Rookie); he's got to go back to Korea to be at the bottom.
kakao fainted while crying in the washroom; he still wanted to play in the LPL!!
imp was very happy after hearing this and expressed that he already wanted to go back to Korea for kimchi.
I, Faker, still have a cold face. I want to see how you all still pretend to be OP once you're back in Korea.
It's time for China's e-sports to move on from Korean imports.
Some netizens of 66 either supported or regretted the choices:
Xiyang is infinitely good, SoAZ ur really good: Koreans take up half of China's scene; we shouldn't have invited Koreans over in the first place. Now we're stuck in a corner.
(Note: This person's name has played a pun on a Chinese poetry line: The sunset (夕阳 xiyang) is infinitely good. SoAZ is also known as Sister-In-Law (嫂子 Sao zi) in China due to phonetic similarities.)
noway: The day Koreans depart from China is the day China's e-sports rises. Get rid of the mentality of reliance and achieve the championship dream.

ColdZimeh

Primer coment por aquí.

Lo que decía por un grupo de Whatsapp. De ser esto cierto y los jugadores deciden volver a S.Korea el nivel subiría más aún, siendo la CS de allí superior a la LCS by far. Y de no elegir volver, habrá que ver como actúan los equipos de Occidente.

Aun así, sobre este tema se podría hablar en política también, xd

Singed

Japón tiene una liga loca de ganas de subir el nivel y con ganas de tirar dinero... no digo más.
Por no hablar de la enfermedad de BR para variar.

2 respuestas
ColdZimeh

#1289 Japan está lleno de koreanos más bien regulares que buenos... No sé, habría que verlo.

Usuarios habituales

• wasel
  • Aldarion_21
  • Fox-ES
  • Curilost
  • Singed
  • Kaiser5
  • Yaya