Mikyx nuevo support de Splyce

Yaya

Tras conseguir recalificarse para la LCS en el promotion Tournament, Splyce ha decidido cambiar a su support, Nisbeth, por la joven promesa Mikyx.

Splyce is excited to welcome Michael “Mikyx” Mehle, a rising talent, to join our LCS team to complete our roster for the upcoming season at the support position. Splyce head coach Jakob “YamatoCannon” Mebdi had this to say about the new arrival:

I always look out for talent on the solo queue ladder, but as the LCS grows more competitive and saturated, one must search for better qualities and more talented individuals to compete for top positions. Mikyx fits the mold for what I believe makes top contenders in the LCS. He is passionate and driven to always become better. He shows great respect for the game and its players, and I believe that his personality will be a great fit for our team. That doesn’t even mention the great talent he possesses. I am very excited for his and our team’s future together.

• Jakob “YamatoCannon” Mebdi

Splyce is always excited to welcome new players into our family and we are confident that Mikyx will fit right in with the rest of our LCS squad. We look forward to another exciting season and we will only reach greater heights with our new roster.

Nicolai 'Nisbeth' Nisbeth is moving into a reserve role with the team, currently

Aldarion_21

Entonces pilla fuerza el rumor que Klaj va ir a Fnatic Academy.

_Melk0r_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbxgxuG8M8M

cuico

tiene nick de chica

G

Todos los supports tienen """""""""""""""""""""plays"""""""""""" de thresh asi que a esta altura ya no me vale xD, veremo' que tal este

1 2 respuestas
8 días después
R

#5 y que el montaje es de la S4.

Pumazone

Bueno..peor No lo va a hacer xD

bolea33

#5 salvo yellowstar,que tiene el fail flash en el trybush the bottomlane, xDDD

Hearts

Tiene cara de Alex Ich

pacifik0

Me acuerdo cuando Giants ficho a G0dfred que se puso aquí un recopilatorio con las mejores jugadas en soloq con thresh, y la gente decía joder ahora los equipos tendrán que banearles además de a jax a thresh....con el tiempo realmente solo hizo buenas partidas con morgana xD Lo que la gente haga en soloq es nada con lo que luego puedan hacer en competitivo.

Usuarios habituales

• pacifik0
  • bolea33
  • redon
  • Galaxy
  • cuico
  • _Melk0r_
  • Aldarion_21