Prolly y RobertXLee movidos a suplentes en CoL. GoldenGlue nuevo mid.

Yaya

Empiezan los cambios en NA, tras la caida del equipo al Expansion Tournament, CoL ha decidido cambiar a su ADC y a su midlaner. GoldenGlue será su nuevo midlaner, y abren tryouts para ADC. Como nota, Robert ha pedido salir del roster principal el mismo.

Today is both difficult and exciting for us here at compLexity Gaming, as we are announcing changes to our League of Legends roster. Effective immediately, Robert "ROBERTxLEE" Lee and Neil "pr0lly" Hammad will move to the team’s reserve roster. Both will remain contracted and salaried members of the compLexity organization while they determine what their futures may hold.

After completion of the NA LCS Summer Split, Robert informed management of his desire to step down from the active roster to decide if he wants to continue competition, or move to a full-time streaming role. Robert was one of the league’s premier AD Carry players during the most recent split, helping the team secure victories against the likes of Cloud 9 and Curse. In accordance with Robert’s wishes, we are moving him to the team’s reserve roster. While we are sad to see that Robert’s competitive career may be at an end, we are confident that he will find success in whatever his future may hold.

The 2014 LCS Summer Split was a difficult period for the fresh compLexity squad. Stresses from living in a new environment, constantly competing at the highest of levels and trying to avoid relegation caused tensions to run high throughout. With the upcoming opportunity to qualify for the LCS, the coaching staff and management have decided to take the team in a different direction. As a result, pr0lly will be moved to the reserve roster, opening up the middle lane for a new approach and a fresh start for the squad. Neil's individual skill and experience were integral to the squad’s success and we are thankful for his contributions to our organization.

Filling the void in the mid-lane will be Greyson “GoldenGlue” Gilmer, formerly of compLexity Red, Dignitas, and Team Coast. After Greyson’s recent success with Coast in the NA Challenger Series, we are confident that the young mid player has a bright future in competition. We look forward to his development as a player and as a part of the compLexity League of Legends division.

Tryouts for a replacement in the ADC position are ongoing, as the team looks for a new member that will give us the best chance at qualifying for the LCS through the upcoming expansion tournament.

As always, thank you to our fans for your continued and unwavering support.

B

Prolly me parece mejor que goldenblue

Lord_Khronus

Pr0lly fuera por rager y robertxlee porque se ha cansado.

1 respuesta
Discharge

#3 basicamente ademas se ha mudado con BoxBox, y supongo que se pondran los dos a stremear para ganarse la vida

1 respuesta
Lord_Khronus

#4 Pues no seria el primero en ganarse mejor la vida como streamer (y alguno que se dedica a eloboostear) que como profesional en la lcs.

UnleasheD

Era un streamer overrated. Uo lo pensé, lo dije y casi me crujen.

Ahora vuelta al sitio de donde nunca debió salir.

Con Prolly creo que se puede ganar un buen cocaster o analista para el show. Tiene gancho con la cámara.

josemislata

me parece que a robert no se le puede criticar su actuacion en la lcs, es el que mas guerra ha dado de col, en mas de una ocasion le han baneado tristana porque a mas de uno de los de arriba les amargo una jornada

ToRDeN

A mi robert me parece buen adc, cuando estaba con su mierdateam intentando entrar a la lcs era el único que daba la talla.Sea como fuere, me alegro que vuelva a stremear, era uno de mis favoritos, ahora solo falta que vuelva bischu y zekent

Usuarios habituales