SKT Peanut: Yo, y sólo yo, tengo que hacerlo bien para tener más oportunidades de jugar

NaiBaG

El 2 de julio, SK Telecom T1 derrotó a MVP 2-0. Wangho "Peanut" Han regresó como el jungler titular para SKT y fue entrevistado por la prensa después del partido para compartir sus pensamientos sobre el partido.

Congratulations on your return as the starting jungler and winning today's match. How do you feel right now?

I tended to play just one game per match recently. It feels tiring but good to be playing both games in a single match. I want to play better though.

You've returned as the starting jungler after three matches. Was it awkward to be a starting member after the break?

I was always in standby and watching the match before Game 1, so it wasn't awkward.

You've played with Untara today. How different was he compared to Huni?

We talked a lot because the top lane tends to get a lot of action. In Game 2, we talked about the top lane picks and possible outcomes before the game, and the game itself went well too. I think Untara is a bit more quiet than Huni. They have their own pros and cons as top laners, but I can play well with both.

You'll be playing in Rift Rivals this week.

It feels like going on a overseas trip. It's not an easy schedule to handle for everyone, but I'm pretty optimistic about it. I want to enjoy the tournament, and it should be fun if I win all matches.

Blank has been the starting jungler for a while. How did it feel when you had to watch the game in the waiting room?

I'm no stranger to it since my Najin years. I'm not particularly worried even if I'm not in the starting position. We just do feedback in the waiting room with coaches and Huni - mainly on opponent's mistakes and when we lose a game. We can listen to team comm in the waiting room, and I tend to listen to the voice of the player who are currently engaged in something. Coaches look at the overall situation of the entire game.

Thank you for your time. Do you have anything else that you want to share?

People around me including ex-Najin staff members cheered me up a lot. When people jokingly told me that there are players who have it more difficult than me, I realized that my situation wasn't really something hard to overcome. SKT is on a winning streak and staying on first place. I, and only I, have to do well to get more chance to play.

traducción cortesía de demonlike

*Si alguien quiere traducir y redactar la entrevista que me cite y la pego en #1

Demonlike

#1 Aquí la tienes. Al ser una entrevista corta, tampoco es que cambie mucho de la que tienes tu del traductor, pero bueno.

spoiler
1 1 respuesta
bryaN1

A mi este jungla nunca me gusto para SKT, pero el tio tiene un Lee espectacular, aunque sinceramente prefiero que vuelva Bengi.

BrKnChaiN

spoiler

Vale #2 fue mas rapido xD

L

Me resulta graciosa ver que siempre pedimos estabilidad para los ESports, y por haber sido suplente un poco le critiquen. Es como criticar a Messi o CR7 cuando tienen una media de éxito legendaria.

Peanut era uno de los integrantes de Rox Tigers que era el único en todo el mundo que plantaba cara a SKT1 (En mi opinión gracias sobre todo a Smeb y Peanut, aunque los demás me parecían buenísimos también). ¿Que quiero decir con esto? Que seamos comprensibles porque aunque nos hayan hecho creer que son Robots, ningún humano lo es.

Para mi Peanut es el mejor jungla del mundo y ya lleva tiempo manteniéndose, existen otros que llevan tiempo dando la talla también... no sé a veces me da la sensación que un buen split y ya te ponen a la altura de leyenda, un mal split y te ponen a la altura de la mierda, quiero pensar que es por lo poco que este juego ha alcanzado el status de profesionalidad. Pero nosotros más que nadie debemos mantener la objetividad para que este mundo sea tomado enserio.

Usuarios habituales