Splyce anuncia adición al staff

Benzac

The Splyce League of Legends coaching staff is expanding with the arrival of James “Mac” MacCormack, the team’s new assistant coach. In the past, Mac worked with other top esports teams and their League squads. He was the head coach for Origen during their run through the 2017 Summer Challenger Series and most recently worked with Millenium and led the team to a victory in Challenger France. Mac has also worked with the current Splyce head coach, Peter Dun, during his time at INTZ.

Splyce League General Manager, Grant “Grievance” Rousseau, looks forward to Mac’s work in 2018.

“I am extremely pleased to have Mac join us for the upcoming season as assistant coach. Having worked with him formerly in the UK league, I know his potential and knowledge as a coach stand strong. He is extremely hard working, dedicated and empathetic towards others. Those qualities, backed up with his previous coaching credentials such as winning Challenger France, make him the perfect candidate for this role. His relationship with head coach Peter Dun is already strong, as he worked under Peter at INTZ. Mac brings a lot of staff synergy that will benefit the players.

With Mac now on board, I hope not only to give all our fans the results and trophies they deserve, but also to give LCS fans from the UK something to cheer for! Myself, Peter and now Mac are all UK natives and we hope to help further put the UK on the map when it comes to League of Legends!”

Mac brings an experienced history and synergy with the rest of the Splyce coaching staff that is new to the organization. 2018 will be the best year for Splyce League of Legends yet.

serget

lol, pues como lo haga como con Origen, están apañados

Usuarios habituales

• serget
  • Benzac