Xyraz anuncia que por el momento no volverá a competir

Benzac

This year I had to beat cancer twice, see my father get diagnosed with the same genetic cancer as me, ended the relationship with the love of my life and also broke my back that I'm currently recovering from, and last night I got the news that my cousin has ended his life. He was 19 years old.

it is with a very heavy heart that I'm announcing that I won't return to the scene as a player anytime soon. It just isn't possible or realistic at this time under these circumstances. I'm sorry that I failed myself and everyone who believed in me to achieve my goal of a comeback but there is only so much a man can take before he breaks.

One day I will return, but until then I would like to personally thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart (but you are too many) who have supported me during my ups and downs since I first got sick in August of 2018. This message is the best I can do today as I do not feel very good and am not in the mood to write a longer post.

Thank you for everything, much love /X 💙

Draeckoon

Pobre chaval.

Geor

Joder, joder, joder.

No puedo ni imaginarme lo que tiene que estar pasando este chico. Espero que lo pueda superar

rbNNN33

Pobre hombre. Suerte!

Fejo10

Una pena lo que está pasando este chaval, mucho animo para él

Taiden

El tío es un crack. Lo que ha tenido y tiene que luchar y siempre escribe todo con buen ánimo.

Ojalá se recupere del todo y gane al cáncer para siempre y se cure también su padre. Es un ejemplo a seguir.

TTray

Uff ojalá se recupere al máximo y algún día pueda hacer lo que le guste.

Galaik

Una pena, este tío era titular por delante de Finn que ha demostrado un gran nivel este año en LEC

Esperemos que algún día pueda tener una oportunidad

BrKnChaiN

Madre mia, que drama de vida tiene el chico, menuda putada por todo lo que está teniendo que pasar siendo tan joven. La verdad es que parece un chico bastante positivo, pero con los palos que se está llevando es totalmente normal que decida no poner fecha de regreso.

Usuarios habituales

• BrKnChaiN
  • Taiden
  • Fejo10
  • rbNNN33
  • Geor
  • Draeckoon
  • Benzac