@Dedicado al que falmeaba a tibia.

BaBaInO

No se quien lo dijo, no recuerdo su nombre, que se reía de tibia y decia que no tenia jugabilidad ni pvp y esas cosas, y lo comparava a todo con el WOW.

WOW copia ideas de tibia.

fuente tibianews.net:

WoW! Tibia Server Wars (updated by TibiaNews)
TibiaNews was contacted by the creator of the Tibia Server Wars proposal. "Ooooh listen... the old Tibia Servers War idea. And Blizzard did it.", he said, excited. "CipSoft Says: Might Be. Blizzard says: LETS ROCK!".

It seems that another game implements the feature that so many Tibia players (given the support for the Tibia Server Wars proposal) want:

"For the first time in the history of World of Warcraft, you will be able to face off against players from other realms in the Battlegrounds. PvP Battlegrounds link Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch, and Arathi Basin so that players from several realms will be combined into one huge matchmaking pool. Replenish your mana, sharpen your blades, and get ready for some brand-new challengers!"

But who knows what will happen, after all CipSoft pronounced about the idea: "...the first steps of the new rule enforcement system have to be implemented and more work is needed in this field. There might be server wars in a few years, but right now they are not on the schedule." Smile

post de edore en tibia.com:

Once per month, a special server is open for everybody to join. Each different server has a fixed color and players cannot change color or sides: all players of the same server are automatically in a Team and you cannot kill a servermate.

All the teams fights. Antica, Amera, Harmonia, Rubera... brother with brother against the other worlds.

Casualties are calculated, and after 3 days of Battling there is a winner. -- or -- seeing as the number of server grows and grows each month, we can have sort of a ladder where servers battles one against another towards the final stage. Say, for example, Antica vs. Isara; Isara wearing blue respawning on the west side of the map. Antica wearing white respawning on the east side of the map. Casualties are count and after a fixed time the server with more casualties looses. Suicides doesn't count

If the winner server is rewarded or not is not contemplated in this proposal -- and I do not mind anyway.

If you want to go too wild you can picture flags and emblems for each world!

How do you like it?

-- Ex

What CipSoft has said:
http://www.tibianews.net/short_archive.asp?Idc=999

la opinion de un tio poniendo las diferencias entre el wow y tibia:

Fair enough Monster.

But, Cappelen, I think we get the picture that CIP isn't the same as Blizzard, considering several people have said that already. In fact, I don't think anyone said in the first place that they were equal. Digan (jokingly) said that Blizzard was copying off of Tibia, and everyone suddenly started yelling about how that would never happen. It was a joke! Don't take it seriously!

Please put some thought into your arguments people. Don't just pull it out of nowhere; make sure there's something to argue about first. Oh, and don't constantly repeat things other people have already said. That's annoying.

To the guy who said Tibia was doomed to fail because of it's graphics. An online game that's been running about ten years could hardly be considered a failure. CIP makes a living off of it.

Runescape is one of the most successful online games, and it's ugly. Tetris is a bunch of squares movind down a screen. It's one of the most popular games ever. As you said, it's gameplay that matters, and I still see plenty of gameplay to make Tibia my game of choice. CIP's been walking the knife's edge lately, but they havn't blown it yet.

If you want an arguement that you don't have to make up, here's my opinions:

I like Tibia more than WOW because it has a death penalty (ie. more thrilling) and because it has a more efficient chat system. You can also play without paying ( Very Happy always handy ).

I like WOW more than Tibia because it has more room to explore, and because it has servers for my own country, so it's easier to meet people.

I think in the end, I prefer Tibia over WOW, because I can get the WOW experience in plenty of single player games, and what's left I take from Tibia. It's not a huge difference. They're pretty clos to equal, but when it comes to whether I'd get a Tibia premmy or some time to play WOW, I'd take the premmy.

:/ Whoops. I seem to have typed more than I originally intended. Is anyone still reading this thread anyway? Laughing Embarassed

M

y ke mierda nos importa.

V

por que me haceis perder segundos de mi vida de esta manera? BAN para #1

Melassite

BAN y encima esta repetido

LoSKo

Yo fui el que dijo lo de la jugabilidad, y lo sigo diciendo, no me importa que el wow copie mientras lo haga para mejorar el juego, pero no pasa nada, tu juega al tibia que yo seguire en el wow, no se si sera porque no te da la gana / no puedes pagarlo, pero hoy por hoy, el wow sigue siendo el mejor mmorpg hasta que aparezcan los de nueva generacion, te guste o no.

K

puto tibia de mierda grafricos tetris i creo k es flameaba

pd: el wow no se quedara tan atras con la expansion ;)

V-ChakSorZ

al wow sólo le falta un buen sistema de chat, porque el que tiene ahora, sinceramente da pena

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales