Mortal Online

SIRSANCHO

ITankhsd:
The old Mortal Online Powerpoint talks about hitting someone in the arm and having a chance to disarm them. Will we ever see hit box based effects like that any time soon?

We have the support to give certain actions the system we use today, such as with the current backstab. Moves can be used to give a disarm action. We are currently working on our upcoming roadmap to see if we can implement such things.

ITankhsd:
Are you happy with the loot table for monsters in game? I know walking dead are getting an update soon to be more profitable but do you think the loot from Sators, Risars, Tribe Rats, Bandits etc. loot is exciting and fun and profitable enough for the fighters who kill them for PvE? I'd like to see chances for more random loot on them like gems or magic items similar to how you could loot a sword of vanquishing off of a random monster in UO.

Mats designed our creatures in a different ways compared to most mmos out there, as in, a rat wont carry gold coins. However humanoids could very well carry gear and even rare drops. So yes, now that we are imrpoving our AI and adding more and more humanoids into the game, we want to add on random loot as well. Since we have a large task regarding our magic system to be implemented we are not 100% sure yet how our “magical” gear will work. We want to keep 100% crafted gears and player skills in our combat systems. We have looked into making pve somewhat more challenging and interesting by adding certain attributes that affects PvE more than PvP. So short answer is, yes you will most likely see more and random loot on humanoids in our game in upcoming content patches.

longhairdfreak:
Is any work being done to give reason to make armor out anything but Incisium? Why use light armor? Why not make light armor allow you to outrun guys in heavy armor? Or maybe make dbl tap leaping cost normal sprint stamina, so spear and dagger users can hop in and out while fighting swordsman. Maybe make a light armor skill "leap from horse" allowing you to get off a horse in 1/4 time.

Interesting suggestions, balancing speed and armor have been a heavy task the latest month. We are still collecting feedback and data on speed and armors. We want to make full use of cloth, light, medium and heavy armor use for players with different play styles. So yes our intention is to balance that further to make more use of different types of armor and protection.

Darran:
Do you have plans to soon optimize the game?

Yes, it is something that we always keep close in mind when we add new content and features. Such as the capes, they are very well optimized and allowed us to add them. We have made small changes in overall settings that we recently noticed affected a portion of our players. We are currently looking into this, and we may also spend some time optimizing shaders and other areas in our game that will both give better overall fps, and better memory usage.

realnaste:
Will we get a proper penalty for mindless killing (including a penalty for all the chars on the account)?

We are not sure yet how to handle that. There is an interest in having the opportunity to play different play styles. Just as in UO, you could play a murderer and you could have a blue anti murderer, to make sure you would have maximum fun game time experience when it fits you. In another perspective: yes some may think its unjust that the same player that just sold something to me, is then getting his murder to steal it back. Its a split discussion and we did enjoy the freedom and flexibility back in the old days in UO, which we would like to have in MO as well. So we are not sure we have a perfect solution to make both sides happy yet.

Notquitesure:
Is magic going to be released in the next expansion in 12 months or will we see it sooner?

Magic is in the current roadmap, and we hope to introduce the first schools in a near future. Some things pushed that work back when it came to balance issues and bug fixing, which we have been focusing on a lot lately.

sunshiner:
What are you plans for ships and the like in the future?

As mentioned long time ago, ships are in our game design, but we want a good reason for owning a ship. We do not just want to rush in a ship you can sail on without a real purpose.
Similar to TC we got a lot of interesting feedback and worked hard on giving more and more reasons to own land and TC. We are getting there but we still have a list of things the community wants which we agree on. Same thing goes for ships, we would like to see a new continent to sail to, and we want more sea monsters, treasures, and swimming to work well when ships are introduced so there is a real reason to go out with a ship.

sunshiner:
can you elaborate your plans for taming and breeding aswells as farming?

The first steps have been made to get breeding. All mount pets are now dynamic living creatures. Mounts will change in how you control them, so it gets a step closer to how it was before we rebuilt them so they get better in battle. Depending on how our work goes in balancing and magic, we will see where breeding fits into our plan. We may ask the community on what they would like to see come next. If the interest is large in breeding, then that may be the next thing.

sunshiner:
can we hear more about the plans for the religion system and when it might be added?

Depending on player feedback we may have to bump down or up this feature. We want to make sure we focus on the more wide gaming features before spending much time into them.

Morfildor:
I would like to know what the idea behind recreating the "house/keep" system. Will we see new house/keep designs, walls, towers, new engineering skills which in turn will be able to craft crushers, grinders, mills and so on? I would actually like Seb to see how M&B did it, I love the design to their castles. We actually have a member who is not currently subbed because he can not do what he wants in the game. Namely be a engineer who can help build multiple things. Not just houses. The fact that one can only have 1 house per account also seems rather silly and should be adressed.

Yes, we have discussed this internally. We are going to spend some more time in our housing/TC system, that gives more work to engineers and more options for guilds not only for pvp but for every group playing together. We want to be able to bring construction to the dynamic placement system. We want to add more building functions and hireable npcs for different services. It was a long time ago we last played m&b, so we may have to check out their latest work regarding this area and if there is any good things that could fit our game.

S

Menuda puta mierda de respuestas y de preguntas xD!

Prácticamente todas las respuestas son: lo tenemos en mente, estamos en ello blablabla.. eso no son respuestas ni son nada...
Y como era obvio, a las preguntas les ha faltado ponerle purpurina para que no se ofendan.. ni 1 pregunta comprometida, obvio, si el idiota que coge las preguntas es uno que trabaja para ellos...

La única un poco comprometida es la de la optimización del juego y nos han troleado diciendo que lo están haciendo xD.

SIRSANCHO

http://www.mortalonline.com/donations/greyhalls

forcem

alarma FREE TO PLAY!!!

spoiler
SIRSANCHO

Lo que han puesto es que las trials nunca acaben, bueno si asi hay gente hehe

Lol puedes comprar un cuerto personaje hahaha por 9 euros!

SIRSANCHO
S

mira que decían; no no, nosotros nunca free to play blablabla, nos basta el dinero que nos dan los que juegan, y ya hay trials infinitas, acabará siendo free to play entero, tiempo al tiempo xD

1 respuesta
eelai

Es normal, o en que mundo vivis, claro que su intención sería vivir de las suscripciones, y la mia tener un ferrari, pero me conformo con un Opel, una cosa es lo que se quiere y otra lo que se puede, lo importante es que un juego asi siga y no cierre, dado que de themparks ya como que hay un poco de más.

Un saludo.

Prostyler

Si supierais la de gente que no lo toca por escuchar la palabra suscripción mensual...

SIRSANCHO

lo que ocurre que este modelo, las trials estaran por debajo de los subscriptiores, pero bueno todo es bueno para la poblacion.

GaRoU

#2721 algo me olía xd

Z

#2737 Espero que así sea xD

kranick

a disfrutar todos xDD alguien me dijo en su dia que lo pondrian y le dije que no, le doy la razon xD

SIRSANCHO

Bueno han lanzado parche, ademas si logueas esta semana capa especial.

1 respuesta
GaRoU

#2744 Dios suena todo muy a la desesperada...sin fanboyismos, como está de población ahora mismo?

1 respuesta
kranick

pues antes de lo de f2p mal, supongo que ahora empezara a estar mucho mejor jajaja porque la verdad que con unas skills a 60 se puede hacer cosas :)

Z

#2745 Mmmm poca gente te podrá responder a esa pregunta, ¿ te vale esa respuesta? xDD

Es de suponer que con esto del "f2p" que en verdad simplemente es una trial sin tiempo límite, la población aumentará, así como las subscripciones, pero en mi opinión todavía les queda mucho camino si quieren que antiguos y nuevos clientes jueguen para llegar a un número aceptable de población.
Yo me he convertido en un "hater" si, pero ahora cualquiera de los que esta jugando te dirá "hay gente... tienes 1 o 2 veces pvp al día...." hace un año no estabas mas de 15 minutos por medio del mapa sin pvp, asi que juzgad vosotros mismos, esta es mi opinión xD.

Vegon
  • Free to Play accounts will have a skill restriction of 60 (from a possible 100)

Eso no es un modelo de negocio F2P. A eso se le llama trial. Que poca vergüenza.

2 1 respuesta
forcem

#2748 lo del wurm es f2p o trial?

1 respuesta
RandomNick

La mayoría de F2P te capan algo. Si MO es un juego donde la habilidad del jugador prevalece sobre la del pj, no debería de ser tan cargante. Yo al menos prefiero esa clase de límite a "Solo puedes usar x skills" o "solo puedes desplazarte por esta zona".

Que por cierto, cómo debe de estar el tema para que ahora hagan esto.

kranick

#2749 muy buena esa xDD pues es exactamente lo mismo, pero incluso mas capado el wurm .

forcem

vamos es que no hay resticcion de poseer casa lo importante de este juego xD

FrankyEsp

Puta mierda, asi tal cual.

Engaños y mas engaños, bienvenidos a sv. Esta mirando si volver y crear clan, pero visto que sigue, igual o peor que siempre, y la misma gente, creo que el Df sera la eleccion decente.

1 respuesta
CaronteGF

#2753 Lo dudo mucho, pero bueno.

Yo así lo probaré. De otra forma (pagando cliente) ni de coña. Siempre me quede con ganas de jugar, pero siempre me quedé con ganas de que molase.

eimdal

Pues es de los mejores modelos f2p que he visto en mucho tiempo, aquí el problema es que la gente quiere que sean completamente gratis y sin restricciones...

1 respuesta
V

+1 estoy totalmnte deacuerdo contigo, no te limita mucho, y mucho menos mirando klos f2p que vemos actualmente, es sin duda una gran noticia

Porcierto, como se supone que se baja el cliente? me registrado pero no sale donde bajarlo...

EDIT: vale aqui esta xD http://www.medievaltv.com/shotbygun/MortalOnlineSetup.torrent

La web esta totalmente colapsada y demasiada gente esta intentando bajar el juego, estan intentando solucionarlo. esto promete...

Xoty

A mi lo que me tira para atrás de este juego es la acción. El combate es una risa sin fluidez, y eso que al principio era peor, con un delay bestial en cada ataque, pero sigue siendo malo malo. Solo se salva la arquería y aún así tampoco es la panacea de la fluidez.

Para mi las animaciones son lo de menos, pero un juego pvp tiene que tener OBLIGATORIAMENTE un buen sistema de combate. Y este no creo que lo tengo nunca.

1 1 respuesta
S

Pero no nos engañemos ni engañemos al resto de gente xD, a mi se me acaba la sub el 3 de diciembre, bueno, pues llevo dos meses que ni me conecto... y me la pela si lo ponen free to play entero, es que la gente no juega porque se ha vuelto jodidamente aburrido, no hay nada que hacer.. con esto de las trials si vendrán nuevos players, verán lo que hay y a los 3 días ya lo habrán desinstalado xD.

Que se dejen de mierdas de una vez y se dediquen a arreglar bugs, la IA, la fluidez del combate, optimizar el juego y por dios! que hagan algo con el grindeo que es eterno xD. Que llevan con todo esto desde que salió la beta macho...

FrankyEsp

Parece que no entendeis que en este juego si no tienes las skills a 100, no eres para nada competitivo.

He jugado desde la closed beta, hasta hace cerca de 1 año, y os lo digo desde horas de vicio. Con las skills a 60, nunca, vais a poder tirar a un tio (medio decente, ya no bueno en pvp) con las skills a 100.

Sin decir que ireis mas lento a caballo, regenerareis menos vida y stamina, no podreis tradear mucha pasta, o cantidades grandes de carcass ( teniendo en cuenta que sueltan cantidades estilo 10000 y asi).

Si a esto lo considerais de los mejores f2p que habeis visto, touche. Esto es una trial ilimitada, pero trial. No espereis disfrutar el juego al 100%, ni mucho menos.

1 1 respuesta
SIRSANCHO

Solo por la capa que regalan esta semana ya vale la pena loguear.

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

Tags