[Tool] LabCompass

RA_MeSiAs

Introduction

Labyrinth is one of the most interesting elements ever introduced into PoE. It provides with massive loot and invaluable enchantments, yet requires niche builds and strategic navigation to run it efficiently and get the most out of it.

Luckily, the layout only resets once per day, tilesets are finite, key content locations are fixed, and, most importantly, there's an awesome site dedicated to taking lab notes every time the lab resets. LabCompass exploits and combines all such convenient features to create an overlay of a semi-live map while you are inside the labyrinth.

Features

1. Compass: While inside a lab, the overlay will display a live map of the current room showing the directions of contents and exits.

2. Planner: You can view the entire map of a lab before entering it. With it, you can plan the route you decide to run, and the compass will guide you through the lab by showing the exit you will be taking.

3. Timer: It starts when you open the labyrinth and stops when you kill Izaro. Currently does not guarantee to be consistent with the official ladder.

4. Puzzle Solver: A handy tool to solve 8-switch puzzles.

Screenshot

Video

This is a showcase video from the early stage of development:

Downloads

Download the binary or source of LabCompass .

Compatible lab note files can be found on poelab.com, immediately below the corresponding images.

FAQ

Q: How does it work?

A: Every time you enter a new area, the client logs "You have entered XXXXXX." to Client.txt, which is used by LabCompass to determine your current location. LabCompass does not interact with the client in any ways other than that.

Q: Is it legal to use? Will my account get banned for it?

A: It's legal.

Q: Why are some exits/contents missing from the map?

A: Some information is lost (or simply not present) when we import data directly from poelab.com. I'll try to recover these data and add them back in later releases.

CARCELERO

Muy util para hacer muchos labs y no tener que estar haciendo alt + tab.

22 días después
Zariel

Release de la versión 1.1.0

1 respuesta
U

#3 Gracias, no conocía de esto y suelo hacer bastante uber lab carry en las seasons, gracias por el post

Frisian

Lo voy a probar, la verdad es que me divierte mas el lab que los mapas (aunque debería hacer mas mapas...) y me canso de estar tabulando todo el rato. Gracias =)

Usuarios habituales

Tags