Cambios a los ítems de justice points y honor points

Ligia

Cambios al requerimiento de reputación para los ítems de Justice Points

We've just applied a hotfix that removes the faction requirements for Justice gear.

Shado-Pan and August Celestial factions will no longer require Golden Lotus faction to purchase this gear. This will allow players who have reached level 90 to have additional sources of item level (ilevel) 450 gear to progress into the Dungeon Finder Heroic dungeons more readily.

Players who are looking to purchase this gear should seek out the following vendors:

Townlong Steppes:
Shado-Pan - Rushi the Fox in Shado-Pan Garrison
All - Commander Lo Ping in Niuzao Temple

Vale of Eternal Blossoms:
August Celestials - Sage Lotusbloom or Sage Whiteheart in the Horde and Alliance Shrines
Golden Lotus - Jaluu the Generous in front of Mogu’shan Palace

Dread Wastes:
Klaxxi - Ambersmith Zikk in Klaxxivess

Cambios al iLevel de los ítems de Justice Points y de Honor

We’re working to adjust current Justice and Honor gear to better align with intended values. Currently it’s more lucrative to run Battelgrounds for ilvl 464 epics, and convert all Justice to Honor to gear up. While some crossover is fine, the most optimal way to gear for PvE doesn’t make sense to happen through PvP.

This hotfix will ideally go out today, and once applied will change all Justice and Honor items (including those already purchased) in the following ways:

Justice Items
Current – ilvl 450 Rare
New – ilvl 458 Rare

Honor Items
Current – ilvl 464 Epic
New – ilvl 458 Rare

We’ll be increasing the PvP Power and Resilience on the Honor items by 15% to compensate for this change.

Again, our design in Mists of Pandaria is to allow for a greater degree of crossover between PvE and PvP using the same gear, but the original item levels simply made Honor gear (through Battlegrounds or conversion of Justice to Honor) a far better route to gear up for PvE. Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa.

Fuente: mmo-champion.

RPV

1) los ítems de ilevel 450 de justice points dejan de requerir reputación con cada una de las facciones

2) el ilevel de dichos ítems de jp se ha subido a 458, y el de hp de bg's se ha bajado a 458.

I

una pregunta, RPV significa resumen para vagos o algo así? xDD

PD: si eso incluye también los cambios al requerimiento de algunas repus:

The reputation requirement to purchase certain pieces of Mists of Pandaria Valor Point gear have been reduced from Revered to Honored. These include:
Klaxxi - neck items
Golden Lotus - rings
Shado-Pan - cloaks
August Celestials - bracers

Shatterz

Hacer pve con gear pvp? Pvp con gear pve? Primeras noticias de eso.

1 respuesta
B

Pvp con gear pve?

No, jamás se ha hecho pvp con gear pve :D

1 respuesta
Spacelord

En la BC se podía raidear algunas cosas con gear PvP. Yo tankeé KZ entero con el S2 encima. A partir de la LK ya no, claro.

Shatterz

#4 No me refiero a BiS y cosas de esas. Me refiero a full gear, tanto para una cosa como para la otra.

O

Alguien me lo puede explicar para tontos? no entiendo nada

Skie

Deberían subir el itemlvl de los items de crafteo, ahora me encuentro que he sido un pardillo al crear varias capas 450 que nadie comprara ya que se les "regala" una 458 sin apenas necesidad de repu.

Usuarios habituales