[A] Huk Huk Im a Talbuk - EU Ravencrest - 10/13 H

Ligia

Huk Huk Im a Talbuk necesita urgentemente un druida guardian o un pala protection.

IMPRESCINDIBLE poder comunicarse en inglés.

Aquí el anuncio completo:

We are looking for a Guardian Druid or a Protection Paladin with very high priority! You require to be geared, skilled, preferably have WoL parses and about on equal progression.

We're a social late evening guild, with the raid schedule below. We follow our raid schedule at all times, even the beginning of a tier. There's no 'we raid 10 hours a week more than we say' here. Raids usually don't overrun by more than 10~ minutes, though can in theory end 30 minutes late:

Wednesday: 22:00-01:00
Thursday: 22:00-01:00
Friday/Saturday: Go out and drink ffs!
Sunday: 22:00-01:00
Monday: 22:00-clear (usually 2~ hours. farm bosses)
Tuesday: We usually schedule alt raids on this day, though we reserve the right to schedule a main raid if we screw up/slack too much on a given week.

To succeed here you'll need the following attributes:

• Social ability - You need to fit into the team as well as be a good raider
  • Tolerance of others. Not everybody will be as good/bad as you; the team has to be better than the sum of all parts. If you're the wrong shaped cog, we're not interested
  • Ability to work as a member of a team. Can you handle sitting out/passing loot if required?
  • Ability to have fun in raids - our TS can be chaos; if you're too timid you'll not last long.
  • Ability to give and take abuse - we're a guild with camaraderie and all associated quirks.
  • Ability to discuss things logically

Potions, food, flasks and repairs (250g/day) are provided by the guild bank for Raider and above.

When applying for the role of tank you must have a working, quality microphone.

With all that being said, we'd love to hear from you. we ALWAYS have room for people who fit in to our ethos. If we don't have room, we can make it.

We don't have a website. Therefore, contact any of us ingame!
If looking specifically for an officer please PM Zoltina, Çikra and Rupertmurloc.[/i] o PM a mí aquí mismo.

Hir0shz

Contigo no

Sesshoumaru1

Yo si no fuese porque no se si me defendería con el inglés, aun me lo pensaba y todo.

Shatterz

Esta guild es en la que tú estás?

1 respuesta
Ligia

#4 sep

M

Pues por un momento se me había pasado por la cabeza volver :\ Mi pala me echa de menos

Aghhhhh

S

Ahora me entero de que hay españoles en Ravencrest, creía que era el único xD Suerte con encontrar a alguien _

HeXaN

Seguramente yo sea el único del subforo que pueda entrar, pero no tengo la cuenta activa :< Quizá para el 5.4 me lo piense, si seguís reclutando para esa época.

2 respuestas
QueTzaL

#8 Seguramente yo sea el único del subforo que pueda entrar

Que eres especial, o como va el tema?

Li3cht

#8 Not sure if trolling

JimbojoneS

xddddddddddddd

Meiju

joder pues al igual vuelvo eh xD que el ingles y el nivel no son ningun problema :3 you know, li!

LLoskka

Se sacaría mas provecho, dando saltos por SW / ORGR

PD: 10 a 13H? horario raro raro

1 respuesta
Ligia

#13 10/13 Heroicos matados :palm:

Usuarios habituales

• Ligia
  • LLoskka
  • JimbojoneS
  • Li3cht
  • QueTzaL