Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Battle of Kawagoe (GRATIS) para Steam

tute07011988

Otro regalo más de SEGA, un DLC que nos presenta una nueva batalla para Shogun 2.

In the historical battle of Kawagoe, the Hojo clan used the cover of night to launch a swift attack against the besieging coalition of Uesugi, Ogigayatsu, and Ashikaga clans. They overcame insurmountable odds, and even discarded their armour, to seize victory against their enemies with their prowess in speed and stealth.

In this Shogun 2 FLC, experience this exciting battle map for yourself, originally a downloadable piece of content released with the game in 2011. Unlock one of histories’ most tactically impressive battles and see if you can replicate General Ujiyasu’s success.

dranreb

Pa la saca

iCharlie17

Solo me sale la opción “descargar” que me pone a bajar el juego entero. Pero no me sale la típica opción “comprar” como otras veces. Ni sale en la pagina de DLCs dentro de la pagina del juego para ver si está “en mi librería”. Os pasa a vosotros? Como te aseguras de que lo tienes?

Gracias

1 respuesta
tute07011988

#3 Si le das a 'Descargar' y te sale para instalar el juego, ya se te ha añadido. Refresca la página y verás.

Usuarios habituales

• tute07011988
  • iCharlie17
  • dranreb