[Uplay Ucrania] Dragon Age: Inquisition for PC (£16.27/

Ansega

Tutorial sencillo:

Instruction from link which should make it easy to understand

Dragon Age: Inquisition (Origin) on Uplay Ukraine for less than £20! I purchased this and was charged £15.70 + fees (£16.27 in total) last night (Lloyds Bank). Fees may depend on your bank. Redeemed it and am currently downloading it :D

This is all done via Google Chrome with the Hola! plugin.

Download Google Chrome for page translation

http://www.google.com/chrome/

Download Hola! Better Internet Plugin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

Download Uplay (Ubi Softs version of Origin/Steam) and create an account unless your already have one.

Activate Hola! Plugin and visit store.ubi.com , choosing Ukraine in the Hola plugin. You should now see all the website in another language. Make sure first that that's the case.

Search for Dragon Age: Inquisition on the main page or go through the HotUKDeal link I posted. Add the game to your cart and DO NOT CHANGE THE CURRENCY as it'll screw around with the price. It should be 374 Ukrainian Hryvnia.

Continue with the purchase and pay with Debit/Credit Card. When choosing your address, fill it in as normal, and although the country field won't let you chose UK, just chose Ukraine. It works.

All done! After the transaction goes through you'll see the confirmation page with the CD-KEY you need to redeem in Origin. You can also redeem it through the Uplay client, as it'll appear in your Uplay account. Click on PLAY and it'll give you the code you need to redeem in Origin. Redeem, download. (If you already have Origin open, it'll try to auto-redeem it.

Enjoy Dragon Age: Inquisition for less than £20!

La clave es multilenguaje, esta en español (subtitulos,no esta doblado). Dan una clave para origin.

jumba

oye, no se a ti pero a mí no me sale la publicidad, ni buscándolo en el buscador de juegos

Gleancrawler

ya no funciona, diría

Ansega

Parece que se ha caído la web... Esperemos que no haya desaparecido aún.

VipeR_CS

Han retirado el juego de la tienda ucraniana esta madrugada.

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• VipeR_CS
  • Ansega
  • Gleancrawler
  • jumba

Tags