Cambios en Godsent: entra Dennis, salen Pronax y Lekr0

F

GODSENT today announced a roster change in two positions:

Markus “pronax” Wallsten steps down to a substitute bench position and Jonas “lekr0” Olofsson has been traded to fnatic. Dennis “dennis” Edman has been traded from fnatic to replace “lekr0” and Jacob “pyth” Mourujärvi will join as substitute for ESL Pro League. The permanent replacement for “pronax” will be announced soon.

Markus “pronax” Wallsten has been a driving force behind the creation of the team, and he has done a tremendous job all the way through. It has, however, become evident that changes were needed as despite the efforts, amazing talent and hard work, results lacked.

Jonas “lekr0” Olofsson expressed a wish to move on, and it was agreed between the team and player, that if the situation arose and GODSENT could maintain and build on a world class roster, GODSENT would not stand in the way. With the current and coming changes, GODSENT is comfortable that the future set-up will bring the team back to become a permanent top 10 contender, and as such the trade has been agreed to with fnatic.

By adding Dennis “dennis” Edman, GODSENT brings in a world class player, an incredible character and a walking highlight reel in the server. Dennis will be instrumental in the new rosters future fortunes. Also GODSENT re-welcomes Jacob “pyth” Mourujärvi as a stand-in for our ESL Pro League roster.

Markus “pronax” Wallsten:

– Being a part of GODSENT since it’s creation has been a roller coaster of emotions, with the hardships of being a “startup” – to then later join the ranks of RFRSH, and then the shuffles back & forth with fnatic. Co-founding GODSENT is the most ambitious project i have taken on so far, and definitely the hardest one. I have grown immensely as a person, for that I’m grateful.

– Poor performance and continuous struggles to find common ground within the team made it evident for all of us that a change had to happen. Unfortunately for me, it means that I am put on the sideline. I have not played with a group of players that I have clicked this well with ever since my 1.6 days and needless to say, I would have loved to be a part of the active roster for the upcoming season, but I do respect the decision the team has made.

– I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to RFRSH who has been a blast to work with, also the current & past staff/players of GODSENT, especially the people that was/has been around from the beginning, without you GODSENT would not be reality!”

Dennis “dennis” Edman:

– It’s been nearly 2 years since I joined fnatic for an incredible journey. However all things come to an end, and I am looking forward to rejoining two of my most recent team mates, Twist and Doplan. We went to the Eleague Major semi finals back in January this year and with the potential on this roster we will aim for that – and more! I look very much forward to working with the GODSENT team!

Starting roster:
Simon “twist” Eliasson
Joakim “disco doplan” Gidetun
Andreas “znajder” Lindberg
Dennis “dennis” Edman

Substitutes:
Markus “pronax” Wallsten
Jacob “pyth” Mourujärvi (EPL only)

sonic_2005

pronax suplente? :O Hampus coming?

unCoVered_

Al final en Fnatic nos quedamos con el roster post-trade que habia en GODSENT pero sin Pronax... Roster que no funciono.
Y en GODSET se quedan con 3/5 del roster post-trade que habia en Fnatic, cambiando Olof por Znajder y a Wenton por pyth

Mientras NiP sigue en el pozo.

No pinta bien para SWE.

Nors3

RIP Pronax, se acabó su etapa con 3 Majors que muy pocos pueden decir... Huele a que se retira como entrenador.

pkjn

Mientras NiP sigue en el pozo.

:psyduck:

Usuarios habituales

• pkjn
  • Nors3
  • unCoVered_
  • sonic_2005
  • floopyomg