equipo de SK revelado

makinavaja

SK Gaming have announced that they have completed the signing of Team4Balkan.

SK had been quiet on the CS:GO front since December following the breakup of their team in the wake of a disappointing campaign at DreamHack Winter, where they came in last of their group.

With Dh Summer in mind, the Germany organisation decided to go back in business and secured the services of the former Property team, who had recently been playing under the name Team4Balkan.

pita to wear SK's shirt once again

Not all the players from the old Property team made the move to SK, though, as Christian "Spitfire" Schiölde and Jerry "xelos" Råberg are nowhere to be seen, while Joel "emilio" Mako, who recently attended Copenhagen Games with the Lemondogs mix, has been brought in.

"It feels great to once again be back in SK Gaming," Faruk "pita" Pita told SK's website.

"I had a great stay here last time and I'm looking forward to representing this organization and its sponsors at the best possible level.

"With SK Gaming we get the support we need in order to be able to fully focus on our performance. I want to give a big shoutout to Alexander for bringing us in, and also the sponsors of SK Gaming who believe in us! We won't let you down. Thanks!"

SK's CS:GO division consists of the following players:

Mikail "eksem" Bill
Faruk "pita" Pita
Joel "emilio" Mako
 Alexander "SKYTTEN" Carlsson
 Fredrik "Roque" Honak [/b]

no suelo crear temas , pero la noticia lo merece , si algo esta mal , que alguien lo haga mejor.

esto es un copi/paste de hltv

un saludo

H

...SK-ReBorn

goteNN

emilio, roque, manolo, juan y francisco...

Veremos donde llega esta gente, pero hasta conseguir un line-up decente habra mil peines..

Xoid

eksem, pita y SKYTTEN son muy buenos, de aquí puede salir algo importante siempre y cuando SK les deje hacer y no les destroce el equipo como a anteriores equipos que han pasado por SK.

juaniyu

siento deciros que os hago a todos easy

1 respuesta
H

#5 ...cuando y con el AIMBOT que quieras hahaha

J

emilio?, es el de aquí no hay quien viva?..

1 respuesta
H

#7 ...si va a ir recogiendo los pelos de los que peinen xD

Usuarios habituales