Fnatic legend dsn returns as a coach

h4rdstyle

Fnatic legend "dsn" returns as a coach: "I feel really happy to come back to Counter-Strike"

Five years have passed since se Harley "dsn" Örvall left Fnatic and retired from the professional Counter-Strike scene. Now, however, he's back in action stepping in as coach for the Chinese CS:GO team cn B.O.O.T.

In a statement, released by cn B.O.O.T, Örvall explained how we was approached by an old acquaintance, a person he met during his time in Fnatic, who asked him if he would be interested in becoming a coach. After a period of deliberation, as well as a visit to the team's training house in Shanghai, he decided that the whole thing would be a fun challenge.

"I feel really happy to come back to Counter-Strike, this time as a coach for the Chinese team B.O.O.T.", Örvall said in the statement. "We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve and we hope that an improved training regime, coupled with hard work, can speed up our improvement process moving forward. I think to be a part of Chinese e-sports at this point in time is very exciting, and moving to Shanghai will also be beneficial for one of my personal goals, to speak fluent Chinese, a project I set out on nine months ago."

The people behind cn B.O.O.T are without a doubt very pleased with their latest addition. Örvall will join the team in October, working full time with his new assignement.

"B.O.O.T’s Counter-Strike GO team was formed four months ago and is composed of five promising Chinese players. The team has already had several outings with the best teams in China, but due to the lack of experience within the group, we could not capitalize on advantages when ahead in the game and thus oftentimes came up short. Harley impressed us with his extensive knowledge of the game. With his experience and analytical approach to things, we believe that he will be a valuable asset to the team moving forward. ", the B.O.O.T general manager Yan "Vash" Qi comments.

Fuente: http://fragbite.se/cs/news/39730/fnatic-legend-dsn-returns-as-a-coach-i-feel-really-happy-to-come-back-to-counter-strike

B

a hug strong

x1gorzz

te lo has currado crack

5 1 respuesta
brul_shuffle

who?

Hades13

jocker8

Hace un par de años que deje la scene con el csgo... Pero este pavo era la hostia en el 1.6 vaya awp más basta.
Sin equipo q llevaban con el Tito forest carn etc.
Feels.

miwel

buen hilo para un foro ingles saludos

B

eu>na

AlbertCanosa

expected

h4rdstyle

#3 A si por lo menos se te pega algo del ingles crack

1 respuesta
x1gorzz

#10 Así*