"nuevo" jugador en SK

b0rj4

After a mediocre result at shgOpen, SK Gaming acted upon it and has now brought in a new player to optimize the communication in-game.

The new player is an old face in SK Gaming. Being no one else than fisker. "It feels like I’m home and this is where I belong.", fisker says. He can surely bring some sparks to the team, but if he is the answer to the current problem is yet to be known.

SK Gaming states:

Despite the unfortunate results at SHG Open, we feel that the new SK team has been playing good. Afterwards we sat down and realized that there still was one thing missing to make this team complete. As the communication in-game wasn't perfect, we decided to bring back a known face to the team - Christer "fisker" Eriksson. With his magic energy, superb skill and great experience, we feel that this is the final piece to make this team complete.

This means that SK consists of 6 players, which we only see as a positive thing. Now we have 6 of the worlds best players fighting for their spot in the team, and we will use the 5 best players for every tournament.

One can only speculate in if SK Gaming is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, but it seems like a very speedy decision after just one tournament.

SK Gamings roster now consists of:

allen
fisker
RobbaN
Snajdan
SpawN
vilden

fisker no podia faltar..xd --------------JavunIN perryz--------------

DuMbaS

After a mediocre result at shgOpen
:_

diGitaL-V-

no veo un equipo como SK con 6 jugadores...

fuNN

claro no puede ser 6 xk todos son 1s 24/7 y se pegarian con las moyejas x jugar. malditos enfermos

JavuN1

hahahahahahahaha
bss b0rj4 m4r1N

b0rj4

#5 :$

SiMoN

joer para pegar esto en ingles pasanos la pagina

ZuFall

enserio curratelo mejor vaya caca d epost almenos en español ke soy retron y no me entero y eso lo ke dicen 6 jugadores? ke raru no? :O !!!!!!

khroNos

<3 fisker, al final casi acabaran como al principio xDD

D_Mills

#9 Ya ves, sólo les faltan los 2 mejores.

Usuarios habituales

• D_Mills
  • ZuFall
  • SiMoN
  • b0rj4
  • JavuN1
  • fuNN
  • diGitaL-V-