suNny entra a mousesports

Hades13

We are excited to present the newest addition to our Counter-Strike: Global Offensive roster. Miikka "suNny" Kemppi joins mousesports on a transfer from PENTA Sports and will take over the vacant rifling position.

After disappointing weeks with two group stage exits at ESL One Cologne and the PGL Kraków Major, we decided to make changes to our CS:GO roster to give the team a make over before starting into the busy fall schedule. „We had an eye on suNny for a while now and he proved his caliber with some amazing performances at the Major“, says mousesports CGO Stefan Wendt. „From our very first talk with Miikka I was impressed with his hunger for success and his passion for the game. I feel this is something our team has been missing. I am confident he will take the next step here at mousesports and prove to be a great addition to the team.“

Our new Finnish rifler will step in the footsteps of Aleksi „allu“ Jalli as the second ever Finnish CS:GO player for mousesports. „I want to play for trophies with this team and I will do whatever I can to accomplish that“, says suNny, who will take over the role of Christian „loWel“ Garcia Antoran. „We are looking for consistent success, that is the most important goal now. We can only do it with hard work and time but with group of players here at mousesports and organization backing us, I am really confident that this team can go far together.“

While practice for the team starts in the coming days, the first competitive event for our team with suNny will be the DreamHack Masters in Malmö. All our German fans will be able to meet the guys including our latest addition at the gamescom in Cologne later this month. Stay tuned for updates as we have a lot of stuff planned with you in Cologne.

Noticia en mousesports.com

Lord_Khronus

El próximo M1xwell.

1 respuesta
Sorii34

se viene mixwell?

1 respuesta
horvathzeros

#2 #3 se viene el fail? :S

ya veremos, pero ha estao gracioso con los intentos de fichaje jaja

1 respuesta
Lord_Khronus

#4 Por ahí lo han desmentido. No creo que se vaya.

Usuarios habituales

• Lord_Khronus
  • horvathzeros
  • Sorii34
  • Hades13