C&H y demás tiras cómicas

Isidrus

One might say that the OoT is the only ocarina that can play the Song of Time... psssh

Blue is an awesome color; so I can’t really blame him!

Here is a MASTER QUEST version of the comic, for those HARDCORE gamers out there

B

HukymaN

9 1 respuesta
Headhunt

#10293 No deberían de sentirse obligados a publicar cualquier cosa que se les ocurra, solo deberían publicar cuando tuvieran buenas ideas, porque esta, joder...

HukymaN

Your skateboard was made of wood, so I used it! It had the opportunity to be part of something bigger than itself, and for that you should be grateful.

It doesn’t matter that I can’t fit inside the fortress properly.

My ARM can fit inside. And for one brief, shining moment, my arm feels like a king.

HukymaN

8 1 respuesta
alalaz_XV

#10296 JAJAJAJAJ por dios, qué artísticos están hoy ambos. Y la secreta me ha matado, me esperaba cualquier cosa menos eso.

HukymaN

Im-Jewish-so-this-counts-as-self-deprecation,-making-it-that-much-more-Jewy.png

HukymaN

gonya707

HukymaN

Eyacua

siento postear sin aportar nada, pero el de smbc ha sido simplemente genial xDDDDDD.

HukymaN

Things have been rough since Fletcher was laid off from the cookies factory. It's as they don't WANT people licking every single one to test for poison.

Whoops! It seems all I have are literally DOZENS of crisp, hundred dollar bills.

I could spit on you, though. Would that help?

HukymaN

HukymaN

ifyoukeepyourearscloselypeeledwhilewatchingthomasthetankengineyoucan-hearhimthrowracistslursatsirtoppumhatwordsthatidarenotevenrepeat-hessuchapieceofshittankengine.png

HukymaN

HukymaN

Han conseguido salvar el viejo laboratorio de Tesla.

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum_saved

14 2 respuestas
herre

#10307 Muy muy fan del The Oatmeal

MUETTE

HukymaN

Beard-braiding is a painfully difficult craft to master. So I took a shortcut, by rubbing glue into my beard and twisting it like crazy! This can only end well.

I don’t know if those are bows, or you have candy wrappers stuck in your beard.

Either way, they’re really tying the whole package together.

MeCagoEnDios

7 1 respuesta
B

nunca posteo en este hilo pero cada día paso a mirar las tiras cómicas, muchas gracias a los que las ponéis y gracias por dedicar un poco de tiempo para sacarnos unas sonrisas.

Also #10307 TheOatmeal se ha pasado la internet un par de veces a mi parecer.

kaponcio

#10311 Creo que ya había salido, pero sigue siendo jodidamente épica xD

HukymaN

ifgoddidntwantmetowalkinmyownshitwhydidheputmypoopholebetweenmylegs.png

HukymaN

HukymaN

The joke also features a hidden layer, because Fletcher and Copernicus are NOT actually friends. This kid writes good comedy!

This was sent in by a young fan, who wanted to make an Antics comic of his very own!

He is currently awaiting prosecution for theft of intellectual property (also, he is not real).

Resa

It's too bad Hitler didn't have a goatee.

MeCagoEnDios

En verdad tiene razón... xD

B

Entre que lo llevó Hitler, y que es feo DE COJONES, ese estilo de bigote no lo llevará nadie en mucho tiempo xD

1 respuesta
PiPePiTo

#10319 ¿Qué?

1 2 respuestas

Usuarios habituales