Nigga stole my bike

Gunker

Venid hermanos, reunámonos alrededor del calor del fuego donde estas coñas eran solo eso, coñas, y nadie montaba un cristo. Añado tema, llenemos esto con aquello que os mataba a risa, y que ahora ni de lejos puede publicarse.

EDIT: Añado comentario inclusivo de un random de youtube de un video relacionado:
A male homosapien of african american heritage with a high concentration of the chemical melatonin within his skin has just now forcefully taken without my personal legal consent; therefore has no legal ground in the taking; illegally; my very method of transportation that makes use of multiple of a scientific revelation; an invention, no, breakthrough of which has instilled hundreds of years of use within the human race, a global utility. This instance of my transportation utility being taken non-consensually from my very possession has instilled the emotion of sadness upon me, as evident within the tone of the sound waves that my vocal cord is producing to inform you of this incident.

B
josepginer

zazgan

Cualquier anuncio de publicidad de hace bastantes años.

Sinso

Slopestyle

La version para zoomers

rob198

No son solo coñas, por más que os empeñéis. Este hilo se pasa de la raya.

ramaGZ

Yo le veo un futuro negro a este hilo

SkOi

Por un momento me acordé de Radio Wololo

Usuarios habituales