Ronda de análisis de Tekken 7

Eliot

La nueva entrega de la veterana saga de juegos de lucha pone fin a la historia del clan Mishima con un título muy recomendado para los más veteranos del género. El juego se estrenará en PS4, PC y Xbox One el 2 de junio.

OpenCritic - 82
Metacritic - 82

Medios internacionales

Heavy - Elton Jones - 95/100

The wait was definitely worth it. Tekken 7 embodies the best parts of the series and throws in some meaningful additions. The Story Mode turns out to be one the best parts of not only this entry, but in all of fighting game history. From a mechanical standpoint, the fighting is balanced well, plays amazingly and stands out even more thanks to its livestream friendly features. The visuals shine even brighter and the soundtrack continues the legacy of Tekken’s great OST history. It’s a bit disheartening to play through the shockingly short solo character stories and encounter the lackluster character customization options, though. Even still, Tekken 7 pulls away with the win and hits a high mark for fighting games.

IGN - Darry Huskey - 95/100 (Nota no final)

Tekken 7 is a love letter to this long-running franchise and its staggering complexity. Yet somehow it still manages to be accessible to just about anyone wanting to mash buttons, and its huge amount of customization unlocks constantly give you something to strive for beyond its silly and slightly cliched story. In a pretty good time for fighting games, with Injustice 2 knocking it out of the park, Killer Instinct continuing to give us quality content years after its release, Street Fighter 5 hitting its stride after a rocky start, and a new version of Guilty Gear Xrd air-dashing our way, the King of the Iron Fist Tournament will not be outdone.

The Games Machine - Danilo Dellafrana - 90/100

The new chapter of this legendary beat'em up saga is bigger, bolder and faster: with a new graphics engine, new characters, new combat tecniques and tons of new game modes, it's definitely a must-have for every virtual fighter out there. And somehow, after all these years, the combat system still manages to make the player feel truly powerful.

Press Start - Matthew Zimmari - 90/100

At its core, Tekken 7 manages to prove that the series still has a place after 20 years, showing no signs of slowing down. Newcomers will find their way into the game quite easily, and experienced players will be able to jump back into it and find most of their favourite characters ready to go and familiar to play with. But while the game does a lot of things right, some long-time players will find the omission of modes or characters a little jarring.

Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 80/100

I came away from Tekken 7 with a greater appreciation for the series than I went in. I enjoyed my time with the story mode, and it did help me to better understand the unique flow to combat that the game has. I also really enjoyed some of the newer characters; this game has a more rounded cast than previously. But I still struggle to get along with the approach to presentation.

Attack of the Fanboy - William Schwartz - 80/100

For better or worse Tekken 7 stays grounded to its arcade roots. The console fighting game scene seems to have changed in the meantime.

Destructoid - Chris Carter - 80/100

I was pleasantly surprised with Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, and will be keeping up with the meta and pro scene for the first time in years. While Harada and his crew could have easily given us a little more to do long term other than chase more treasure, it doesn't feel like grinding in the slightest given how fun it is to play.

Game Informer - Suriel Vazquez - 80/100

New players may have issues diving into deeper intricacies of the fighting system, but this is still a fun fighter that balances absurd fun and technical mastery

TrustedReviews - Andi Hamilton - 80/100

For the absolute casual player, the recently released Injustice 2 is a better package. The cinematic Story and brilliant Multiverse provide the single-player fighter with more than enough reason to keep coming back. But Tekken 7 is the game that comes closest to truly satisfying both parts of the fighting game market.

GamesRadar+ - Matt Elliott - 80/100

Despite some narrative missteps, Tekken 7 is still a compelling, exhilarating experience. Find the right sparring partner and it will entertain you indefinitely.

EGM - Evan Slead - 75/100

Tekken 7, the latest entry in the long-running franchise, delivers what fighting genre fans love about multiplayer battles, but there isn't enough new material to make it truly stand out from the increasingly competitive options in the fighting genre.

Medios nacionales

GameReactor - Sergio Figueroa - 90/100

Bandai Namco se ha marcado un perfect con este título y ha creado un título que es tan accesible como el resto de la franquicia (que es lo que la ha hecho tan popular), pero al mismo tiempo ha conseguido llevar a cabo un montón de cambios e incluir profundidad para los profesionales. "¿Puedo jugar otra vez?" ha sido la frase más utilizada en el hogar de los Mäki durante los últimos días y seguirá siéndolo durante mucho tiempo, porque se trata de un juego excelente.

Hobby Consolas - Daniel Quesada - 86/100

La franquicia presenta una más que correcta actualización y se convierte en uno de los juegos de lucha más apetecibles de la actualidad, si bien se queda un poco por debajo de los titanes del género.

laPS4 - Antonio Lopez - 80/100

Tekken 7 llega con opciones de juego continuistas y poco innovadoras, aunque suficientes como para tenernos ocupados durante horas, con un montón de objetos desbloqueables que aportan posibilidades de personalización. Bandai Namco respeta la jugabilidad de la marca y ofrece algunos nuevos elementos como los movimientos Rage, aunque también hace acto de presencia una historia sin mucha gracia y algunos personajes inéditos con poco carisma y malas decisiones de diseño. Los habituales de la saga lo disfrutarán más que el resto.

B

Me imagino al redactor de Heavy jugando al Tekken mientras compone una balada al piano.

Vi0LaToR

Para mí la mejor saga de juegos de pelea de la historia,siempre el mismo juego sí, pero siempre tekken.

1 respuesta
na10ta

#3 Lo bueno del Tekken es que pasan los años se actualiza vas pasando de Tekken y su estilo se mantiene solo tienes que desoxidarte y seguir dandole caña.

Vamos lo esperado de un Tekken.

tenshishin

El ultimo medio español le pone 80, diciendo que es normalillo tirando a repetitivo.. yo eso lo entiendo como algo malo.. y le pones 80? xD ponle 60 entonces no'? jajaj

1 respuesta
gogogo

#5 las notas de los medios son entre 60 y 100. Vamos, que un 80 equivale a un 5 sobre 10, aprobao raspao.

DemoNn

Nada mal para un juego de hace un año hue hue

Nah, me planteo comprarlo, mi infancia tiene un trocito de este juego.

1 respuesta
DonDemencia

Espero que el modo historia no sea tan malo como lo pintan, porque de resto parece estar a la altura de las expectativas.

#7 Creo que el juego tiene dos años desde la salida en recreativas, aunque lo hayan maquillado un poco.

B

Me gustaría conocer la calidad de la versión PC en comparación con la de consolas

1 respuesta
Jomones

#9 Pues despues de ver algunos analisis por youtube creo que en ps4 va capado en comparación a la recreativa, asi que supongo que en pc tendrá algun extra.

Nujabes

Si LaPS4 Le metió un 90 a SFV en su día 1 y viendo lo que fue... Ver el TEKKEN 7 con 80 asusta

B

B

Tengo unas ganas de que sean ya las 12 para jugar que no son ni medio normales...

Y voy a apoyar la versión de PC a tope para que así traigan los siguientes. A ver si así de paso se quita la mala impresión que ha dejado SFV en PC y consigue haber una gran comunidad de juegos de lucha en el Ordenador <3

B

Llevo jugado media hora en Pc: buenísimo juego, graficazos. Vale cada auro

B

Después de haber jugado de 5 a 6 horas puedo decir que es un juegazo: Gran Netcode en PC, graficazos, buenos controles, gran OST...

Sin duda de los mejores Tekken que se han hecho.

1 comentario moderado

Usuarios habituales