Juegos de Rol en una página

Semtex

Soy una persona muy rara y me gusta leer juegos de rol de una página. Ya no solo por el hecho de jugarlos o no, sino que me gusta ver las diferencias entre las mecánicas que utilizan, me da como paz mental. He aquí unos cuantos por si a vosotros os pasa lo mismo, y quien sabe, por si al ser fácil de leer para la gente quizá os cueste menos encontrar gente dispuesta a jugar.

el de los crab truckers es de traca:

este no lo acabo de entender bien:

este ultimo basado en una hipotética misión rusa a la luna:

tengo algunos otros en PDF, voy a ver si los puedo subir y los cuelgo tambien.

EDIT: no puedo insertar, creo que no tengo posts suficientes, si alguien le pilla bien ya sabe!

EDIT 2: este ultimo es una puta pasada, la pena es que se ve que ha perdido calidad y se ve como el ojete. Bastardos VS Nazis, reglas + enemigos + generador de misiones, a saco

Kiroushi

Anima, raices cuadradas para hacerte una ficha.

3 1 respuesta
C

COPIO-PEGO, traducir ya otro dia.

We're All Going To Die: a single-page RPG

Genre: cinematic modern horror. Playing time: 2-4 hours tops.

1. GM supplies general setting of the game, e.g. Teenage Slasher or Suburban Zombie Apocalypse. Everyone creates a character accordingly.

2. List FOUR things that the character is especially GOOD at, such as running, driving, climbing, picking locks, survival in the outdoors, fast talking or decapitating zombies using only a vintage 1940s tea set. The GM must ratify these.

3. List TWO things that the character is especially BAD at, such as swimming, finding their way in the wild, avoiding alcohol, keeping their cool in a fight, or not flipping out in confined spaces. GM ratifies as before.

4. Everyone writes their name on a piece of paper and gives it to the GM.

5. The GM picks out one name at random. This person is the Survivor. No matter WHAT happens (except see below), this person will survive, so long as he is trying to. Everyone else will die. Without exception. Everyone. The players are not told who the Survivor is.

6. The game proceeds. There are no die rolls. The GM decides the outcome of any situation based on that ONE initial intervention of fate - the selection of the Survivor - and on the Players' selection of things that they are good at and bad at. If the GM wishes, however, he can roll dice in private to see which way a situation goes.

7. Even if a player is fated to die, they can keep that fate from occurring for as long as possible by simply being practical and efficient, as in any other game. If you run away from zombies, you may escape for the moment. Not being the Survivor does not mean that you get randomly hit by a bus within five minutes of starting the game. However, there is no way to tell whether, on any given occasion, you survived because you were the Survivor or because the GM decided that your actions were sufficient to let you escape. The only sure thing is that even the Survivor has to make an effort to survive. The difference is that the Survivor will always survive.

8. Because of this, the GM is at liberty (and is positively ENCOURAGED) to fuck with the players' heads as much as possible. Every narrow escape is a hint that the person MIGHT be the Survivor, OR is the GM screwing with you to make you THINK that the person might be the Survivor.

THE META RULE

1. The Survivor's immunity to death covers NPC actions ONLY. It does not apply to Players, including the Survivor himself. Thus, any attempt to 'test' who the Survivor is, such as by having a character jump into a pool of lava to see whether he dies or not, or any action that the GM interprets as deliberately suicidal, revokes the Survivor's status for the duration of the test. That is, if you shoot yourself in the head to see whether you will die, you will die, whether you were the Survivor or not. In that event, everyone else will still die. The mantle of Survivor does not pass.

THE OPTIONAL BOO-HOO HE WAS SO NOBLE AND SELFLESS RULE

1. The mantle of Survivor may be passed to a new character if the Survivor deliberately sacrifices himself so that others can live. 'You go on! I'll hold the zombies back!' 'But you'll DIE!' 'I know. RUN!' etc etc etc.

Edit: feel free to circulate, link back, print out and hand to random strangers etc.[/i]

B

Osti qué gracia, me parece muy interesante para montar partidas "random". Un amigo se casó y entre otras cosas en cada mesa puso unas normas de un juego de rol de 1 página y entre los comensales se montaban duelos, etc. Al final el que ganaba recibía un smartbox. Me pareció una idea genial xD.

11 días después
LordSiK

#2 la ficha en excel ayuda mucho xD

1 respuesta
12 días después
pDz

#5 Tu no sabes ni tirar los dados... xDD

C

http://i.imgur.com/x7I7BaR.png

1 2 respuestas
20 días después
B

#7 subo esto para decir que hoy he jugado al "everybody is John" y me ha parecido tremendo xD.

1 1 respuesta
17 días después
C

#8 ostia tio, mira que me dio curiosidad! sabiendo q a ti te moló, haré por jugar yo un dia (es que soy un soñador, yo miro mucho por internet pero luego no hago nada)

L0cC0

#7 Es una bobada de juego pero me parece de lo mejorcito que he visto. En cuanto pueda lo pruebo ^'

Gracias por el aporte. No conocía este mundillo de los juegos de rol de una página.

Edit: El de "¡Vamos a morir todos!" tiene una pintaza tremenda también xD

19 días después
U

alguno en español?

15 días después
Backlash

Quiero jugar al Everybody is John, la idea es cojonudisima.

7 días después
C

MERCHANTS OF LENG

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2af4vd1ee78tqfc

Hacer una partida de esto si teneis cojones y si es que si, luego contadla en Mediavida.

Si tengo tiempo voy a intentar traducirlo

Usuarios habituales

Tags