Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2 detalles + scans

B

Vuelve a asomarse el God of Whip, se supone que en el E3 se empezará a enseñar de forma seria

http://gamingeverything.com/47506/first-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-gameplay-details/

• New Mastery system
  • Unlock extra moves/combos with XP
  • Each time you use an unlocked combat move, you’ll earn Mastery in that skill
  • Void Sword, Chaos Claws, or Blood Whip will level up once mastered based on the alignment of the skill
  • Level up these weapons to heal faster, break enemy defences quicker
  • If you stick to a couple of familiar combos, you’ll struggle when you get to the tougher levels
  • Action is set over two time threads
  • Most of the game takes place in the modern day that has been sculpted to fit the Gothic arches of Castlevania
  • The other portion of the game takes place in the castle at a different point in time
  • Platforming has improved
  • “In a later conversation that we weren’t recording, Cox talked of whole optional areas, a substantial percentage of the game that’s a completely optional reward for dedicated players. Return to a girl once you’ve discovered the Mist ability, and you can pass through it to discover not just a chest, but a whole hidden area.”
  • Biggest than the first game
  • QTEs have been cut back
  • Tiatan fights are “far more expensive, and they involve full control by the player as opposed to timed button presses.”
  • Lords of Shadow 2 ends the story
  • Less spoon-fed approach than the original
  • Anchor points will be highlighted only if you ask them to be
  • Anchor points won’t show up at all on harder levels
  • Environment is seamless this time around
  • Mission summaries have been replaced with teleporters like in Koji Igarashi’s Castlevania games
  • Bosses have been changed; one is longer but more varied that what was included in the original
  • Unclear if boss battle checkpoints are included
  • Now have free camera control
  • If you leave the camera alone, it’ll behave like it always has
  • Combat Cross replaced with the Blood Whip
  • The two are very much the same
  • Still has extreme range attacks that fill the screen
  • You’ll also still be stringing combos together from strong directed attacks, and lighter area attacks
  • Magic replaced with Dracula’s blood
  • Blood doesn’t regenerate
  • Need to earn blood with kills and skilled fighting
  • Add to your Focus gauge by evading, executing perfect blocks and counters
  • When the Focus gauge is full, every hit explodes new blood into the battlefield
  • If you get hit, you lose all Focus
  • Channel raw blood into Void and Chaos
  • Void: weapon switches to Void Sword, allowing you to regain some health with each hit
  • Chaos: weapon switches to a pair of claws that can smash through enemy shields
  • Dracula’s own tricks include glamouring mortals to control them and evaporating into a mist that lets him slip by unseen, or pass through grilles into secret areas
  • Game has some humor
  • Team debated over including a scene: “While no one’s winking at the camera, when Gabriel Belmont wrestles a crucifix out of a Golden Paladin’s grip, informing the Brotherhood that he, Dracula, has been chosen by God, what follows is an ecclesiastical nuclear blast so large that the camera cuts to a shot of the planet.”

Resto aquí -> http://imgur.com/a/eLISX#0

H

Suena todo muy bien, a ver que sale al final

C

"- Game has some humor"

Hummmm.... not sure if i want. Quiero oscuridad extrema.

Arpuia

El primero me encantó, ahora mismo estoy jugando al de 3DS y me está gustando bastante (sobre todo el tema de explorar el castillo a la vieja usanza) y este no me lo perderé. :D
En resumidas cuentas que me está gustando lo que están haciendo los chicos de Mercury.

Usuarios habituales