Half-Life 2 new info

Cyph3r

2 noticias bastante interesantes.

Me puse en contacto con gabe newell sobre el rumor de nuevo leak y me ha dicho que es la antigua beta robada lo que yo precisamente pensaba que era solo la 1.6 pasado con la beta.

This is the old one

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:17 AM
To: Gabe Newell
Subject: Question about leak

Hello Gabe I'm a fan of half-life but i'm very worry about something that i read in www.hl2central.com is true?

This is the new of hl2central:
CS: Source Leaked!! posted by the_s-man - 3:31 AM
A 100mb pre-alpha file was leaked through the warez community recently of the much anticipated Counter-Strike Source. Our source informs us that the version looks quite early and if this was infact the latest version, Valve was further behind in development that we have been lead to believe. This of course is speculation, for this file could have been stolen long ago and only recently leaked. In order to run the version, our source stated that the Half-Life 2 leaked beta was needed.

In this writer's opinion, as well as that of our source, this just seems like another sad attempt at exposing Valve, but at the same time forcing anticipated Titles like HL2 and CS:S be delayed further and further back into 2004.

Thks for spend your time reading my email.

Segun Gabe Newell Half-life 2 estara completamente acabado dentro de 16 dias es decir libre de bugs y en teoria ya podran presentar la release candidate.

To: jb55 <jackbox55@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:51:23 -0700
Subject: RE: Need comfirmation
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to contacts list | Trash this message | Show original

Right now we are looking at our bug numbers. Each day you fix some bugs
and you find some new bugs. The net number tells you how quickly you
will get to zero.

At our current rate of find/fix bugs, we'll be down to zero bugs in 16
days.

KaBeZiLLa

q salga ya oeoeoeoeoeo ¬¬

D

Cyph3r te lo sigo diciendo

eres el amo tio xD

chatgirl_96

Por la forma en la ke lo posteas parece ke la respuesta te la manda a ti, cuando no es asi. Por lo demas a ver si van saliendo mas notis con fechas y esas cosas, ke siempre es weno.

Cyph3r

es que le escribo a Gabe el primero es mio y el segundo es de otra persona.

Usuarios habituales

• Cyph3r
  • chatgirl_96
  • D4N7
  • KaBeZiLLa