Ronda de análisis de Dragon Quest Builders 2

B

La secuela de Dragon Quest Builders viene no solo para mejorar en todo a su predecesor, sino para expandir sus propuestas jugables, introducir muchas novedades y en definitiva, convertir este Spin-Off de la saga Dragon Quest es un título imprescindible para todos los fans de las aventuras, la construcción y la saga a la que pertenece.

Plataformas:

• PlayStation 4 (Jul 12, 2019)
  • Nintendo Switch (Jul 12, 2019)

Trailer:

Publisher: Square Enix

OpenCritic - 85 average - 94% recommended

Reviews

COGconnected - Alexander Thomas - 84 / 100

Quote not yet available

Cerealkillerz - Julian Bieder - German - 8.3 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 technically makes everything right: A nice story combined with motivational mission build ups deliver a great way for creative players to express themselves. The big problems from the last game stay mostly the same: The grind and the lack of variety. If you enjoyed the first game you'll still have a lot of fun with it.

Critical Hit - Alessandro Barbosa - 8 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 refines its formula and cuts out many of the frustrations from the first game, delivering a more structured story and rewarding pacing that lets you see your hard work gradually blossom rather than be swept away. It's an engrossing sequel that is difficult to pull away from, and now far more welcoming to start too.

Cubed3 - Rudy Lavaux - 9 / 10

Quote not yet available

Daily Star - Rosh Kelly - 4 / 5 stars

Some building games can get boring when you finish one project without another one on the horizon, but Dragon Quest Builders 2 always has something in store for you, and a lot of the time you'll never see it coming.

Destructoid - CJ Andriessen - 7.5 / 10

It's easy for me to say Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a good game because it'd be a lie for me to say otherwise. The groundwork laid by the first title is still sound, but it just didn't grab me the same way its predecessor did. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing anytime soon -- I still have my home island to complete -- but it does mean it's not going to get my undivided attention for weeks-on-end like the first game did.

DualShockers - Jordan Boyd - 9.5 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a great follow-up in every way imaginable and, dare I say, one of the best games in the entire series.

GBAtemp - Scarlet Bell - 9 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a true standout in the Switch's ever-glistening library of gems. From its brilliantly-paced progression to its secrets and thoughtful world design, it's a game you can play seemingly-endlessly. As long as you have a passion to build, as long as you're eager to create, develop, and grow, there will always be something to do. It is a game I wholeheartedly recommend to any Switch owner, and with a free demo available, there's no excuse not to give it a shot.

Game Revolution - Jason Faulkner - 4 / 5 stars

Quote not yet available

GameSpew - Stan Cohen - 8 / 10

Quote not yet available

Gameblog - Thomas Pillon - French - 7 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a sequel in every level : wider, deeper but also way more talkative than the original, the game sticks to the original formula, adding a new multiplayer mode and a first person view. Needless to say, every fan of the Dragon Quest franchise will be pleased by this vast spin-off, but Square Enix should have tried a tiny bit more to make it appealing to all the other players.

GamingBolt - Shubhankar Parijat - 8 / 10

With a smarter UI, much-needed quality of life improvements, and a couple of new mechanics and features, Dragon Quest Builders 2 a much leaner, more organic, and more enjoyable Builders experience, and feels like a proper realization of the experiment that the first game was.

GamingTrend - Codi Spence - 85 / 100

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a great follow-up to the original, placing you in the shoes of an amateur builder. The main story practically amounts to a fetch quest of acquiring skills and people, but that doesn't bring the game down much. Building takes the forefront, and it will definitely keep you busy.

Glitched Africa - Marco Cocomello - 9.5 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 succeeded where the original game failed and kept me involved and in love throughout the entire experience. I never felt as if I was bored and the overall pace got tedious, something the original game suffered with. It is more fleshed out, has a faster pace and its multiplayer, while it takes what feels like forever to unlock, is a load of fun. I will keep going back and working on my Isle of Awakening as there is so much left to explore and discover in the game once you think it is over.

God is a Geek - Nick Gillham - 8.5 / 10

Building on the original's strong foundations Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a sequel that improves on the original in almost every way.

Guardian - Holly Nielsen - 4 / 5 stars

Like Minecraft but with more constraints, this gentle, humorous adventure game mixes world-building with exploration, puzzle-solving and combat

Hardcore Gamer - James Cunningham - 4 / 5

Most of the time the game is working properly, though, humming along with an endless series of pleasant tasks to chase after.

Hobby Consolas - David Martinez - Spanish - 90 / 100

Builders 2 finds the perfect balance between construction games such as Minecraft and the classic RPG saga. This sequel adds new abilities such as flying, diving and an online multiplayer mode for four players.

IGN Italy - Alessandra Borgonovo - Italian - 9 / 10

A bigger, more complex and better sequel, Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the perfect match for sandbox and action/GdR fans

Niche Gamer - Caitlin Harper - 9 / 10

Quote not yet available

PlayStation Universe - Eric Hauter - 7.5 / 10

While an extremely guided and structured experience, Dragon Quest Builders 2 maintains enough of the charm of the franchise to be worth a look for fans. Players accustomed to free-play modes in other building sims will chafe at the story mode, but patient players that don't mind a simple battle system and chatty NPCs will still find plenty of content here to enjoy.

PowerUp! - Leo Stevenson - 8.8 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a wonderful, time consuming, engaging, joyous game. It will have you smiling ear to ear and you won't stop, not even for a minute.

Push Square - Robert Ramsey - 8 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 does a lot of things better than its predecessor. A better story is propped up by better characters, and even though the opening hours are slow, there's a better overall flow to the game. All in all, Square Enix has constructed a rock solid sequel that, while safe and undeniably familiar, should satisfy both returning players and newcomers alike.

SA Gamer - Zain Moosa - 8.5 / 10

With the addition of the glider and the ability to swim, Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be your biggest adventure yet master builder.

Shacknews - Josh Hawkins - 7 / 10

Still, though, I had a really good time traveling through the world that has been brought to life within Dragon Quest Builders 2. If you're looking for a good game that has plenty of content to keep you logging in every day, then this is one title you'll want to check out.

The Games Machine - Danilo Dellafrana - Italian - 9 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is gigantic, enhancing the original game in every noteworthy aspect.

TheSixthAxis - Miguel Moran - 9 / 10

It was hard for me to imagine a way to expand on a game that was already so god but Dragon Quest Builders 2 has managed to do just that. A bigger story, new things to build, multi-player and more make this an absolutely jam-packed experience. Building game enthusiasts will love the blend of crafting and survival management, while Dragon Quest fans are sure to love the unique spin on the long-running JRPG franchise, and if you're a fan of both? Well, Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the must have game of 2019.

USgamer - Nadia Oxford - 4.5 / 5 stars

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a quintessential example of a great sequel. It takes everything that's fun about the first game and adds more of the good stuff while removing the mechanics that didn't work the first time around. It's slow to really get started, but once it starts rolling, you never want to stop digging, building, and fighting. If you're curious about the Dragon Quest Builders series on any level, Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a good jumping-on point.

Video Chums - Mary Billington - 8.8 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a creative marvel with a ton of ways to unleash your imagination within a huge world.

Wccftech - Francesco De Meo - 9.3 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is better than the original game in every possible way, introducing many quality of life improvements and fixing some of the biggest issues like the linear progression system and more. And with a simple yet engaging story, excellent exploration, crafting and building mechanics and multiplayer features, the game is an excellent title that no fan of the Dragon Quest series and sandbox games should pass on, even if they never played the original.The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.

We Got This Covered - Cheyenne Clark - 4.5 / 5 stars

Dragon Quest Builders 2 improves upon the first game by adding interesting new mechanics and great combat, all while creating a lively world. Combined with its incredible writing and stirring music, the end result is, simply put, just a lot of fun to play.

WellPlayed - Edward Darling - 9.5 / 10

The limitless creativity and engaging experience of Dragon Quest Builders 2 easily makes it one of my all time favourite games

Worth Playing - Cody Medellin - 9 / 10

Dragon Quest Builders 2 does everything right for a sequel to an excellent title. The core mechanics have been improved, so basic building remains engaging, while the minor issues with deconstruction and weapon management have been ironed out. This is especially true of combat, which feels much better than before. The addition of multiplayer is absolutely welcome, but it's limited to one island and there's no way to play the whole campaign this way. DQB2 is a treat that is just as good as the first game, and it's highly recommended for RPG fans with an itch for building and lots of time to burn.

F

No quería caer y al final voy a tener que.

Ultrajex

Una duda, hay algun motivo por el cual los DQ Heroes o el XI si que lleguen a Steam pero los builders estos no?

1 respuesta
B

#3 Pregúntale a Square Enix, porque muchos tenemos la misma duda.

Hazzard

Me pierdo algo si no he jugado al primero?

3 respuestas
Batur

#5 No.

Bouzas

#5 No

Horribeler

Hazzard

Ok todo claro, habrá que pillarlo pues!

Chusken

Me convencí a mí mismo que el 26 de julio, para el nuevo FE, estaba cerca y podía esperar... Craso error.
Acabo de pedirlo a Amazon ...

B

No.... mi cartera...

MRTNT

El 1 me pareció cojonudo, este es mejor, no hay más que hablar

Perico97

Este pinta goloso con eso de que no "pierdas" todo lo construido (Y que tengas una zona entera para construir), un gran ejemplo de cómo cuando un estudio quiere escucha a su comunidad consigue un producto muchísimo mejor, por ello tendrán mi compra asegurada.

Usuarios habituales