Servidor de battle.net no valido?

HassoNe

buenas, no se donde poner este tema porque no hay subforo de warcraft 3 a no ser que yo sea cegato

tengo el problema siguiente :

me he bajado el reign of chaos desde internet pero mi cdkey es mia que la tenia apuntada en un papel y la expansion si la tenia yo con mi cdkey tambien y lo he instalado

al mi sorprender que caudno le doy a battle.net me sale esto :

edit : http://www.cuelgalo.com/viewer.php?id=1245088881_Dibujo.JPG

pd : me acabo de dar cuetna q solo me pasa en el europeo y en asiatico, los de america si me deja entrar :S

1 mes después
atom

Cuando te ocurre lo que dices es por alguno de estos motivos:

There is a restriction on the connection you use to reach Battle.net. That means that this connection was detected violating the terms of use in one of the manners described below.

• Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
  • Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
  • Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) � these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs

Restrictions of this nature can last form several days up to two weeks. Technical support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.

Usuarios habituales

• atom
  • HassoNe