tácticas zerg vs toss, cagate lorito

P

es de la página wgtour

The ChoJJa "Cheese" Strategy:
This strategy is fairly simple. It is meant for a speedling/burrow suprise/rush. The B/O is very simple, but very micro intensive.
8 Pool
8 Extract
Drones till 9
9 Overlord
9 Extractor Trick
*When the extractor is done, upgrade in this order; Ling Upgrade, Burrow.
*WIth a very early pool, there are 2 options...micro your lings into his base and harass pylons/workers and wait for burrow. Or as he knows you have very early pool, you can "suprise" him and burrow your lings right by his base, but not in the site of the zealots. o­nce he does a 5-6 zealot attack, go in and harass pylons/workers.

9 Pool Tech:
This build order is meant for the experienced gamer. It is very micro-intensive, and usually does not work. With a late scout however, this tactic can be used very well. The B/O is as follows:
9 pool
9 Overlord
Scout with drone
From here, there are 2 main things that the 9 pool does. If your toss opponent see's 9 pool it stops his initial rush, thus giving you an advantage to either expo at your natural/ or your cliff after you harass him. Whether the toss see's your 9 pool, or does not, in both cases it is extremely effective.
From here I usually build 2nd hatch at 12 or 13. Go ling early, and power, meanwhile teching to lurker. With decent micro you should be able to deal with his 5-6 zeal rush.

12 pool/12 hatch tech
This build is also fairly simple. This build is meant for economy as instead of having 9 drones initially mining like the 2 previous builds, you have 12. With this build I prefer to build 2nd hatch right beside 1st hatch. It is your choice though. The B/O is as follows:
9 Overlord (scout with drone)
12 pool
12 hatch
*From here you have pretty much 2 options: Muta tech, or 3 hatch hydra/ling/lurker. I usually prefer Muta tech as my Muta control is GODLY . Anyways, as soon as the extractor is finished, 4 drones o­n extractor. If you are going muta, initially play as if you are playing ZvT with a fast lair/expo. With an overlord scout, you should be able to tell if he is teching, or rushing, as he will have fairly fast cy core if tech. If the toss techs I almost always go 3 hatch hydra with ovie speed. (later in the dossier, I will tell you ways to react to the toss). However, if the toss seems as if He is rushing hard, sunken o­nce in main, and micro lings.

3 hatch hydra ling:
This build is very hard to pull off, but if it is pulled off, it almost always gives you a win. It is VERY micro-intensive and gives you a very poor eco early game, but mid-game you have a very good eco. The build is as follows:
9 Overlord
10 hatch at ramp
Drones till 11
4 lings (This is a MUST, no more then 4 lings, no less. Since, 9 pool stops early rush, the toss won't rush as fast, thus leaving time for hatch to finish.
14 or 15 hatch expo
*This build is very good for a toss that techs, or a zerg that can micro. You are extremely at a disadvatange, but midgame you are at a definete advantage. This is my favourite build possibly because it is very hard to pull off.

Tips you should know:
To properly contain a toss there are 2 main options if you like ling/hydra/lurker. Contain the toss with 5-8 hatchery or lurker contain. Mid-Late game if you find yourself losing often you may be pumping o­nly 3 or 4 hatch for the entire mid game. You need 5-8 hatchery if you are a ling/hydra user. If you are a lurker user, just use lurker with 4 hatch.
The idea of ZvP is to out-macro and sometimes even out-micro your opponent. Your macro should never be higher then 500. The idea is to also contain your opponent and late-game if the contain is working to ultra/defiler/queen/. You have to expo o­nce your containing the toss, this is your o­nly chance to win the game.
Remember, o­n Lost Temple, Zerg should usually win. With an experienced Zerg and an experienced Toss, the Zerg should ALMOST always win.
If you have 3 hatch running and every single larvae is taken up (meaning you morph lings/drones/hydra with 9 larvae, and your minerals is around 150+, then it is time to expo/put up another hatch.

Micro Tips:
Flanking is fairly easy. It involves attacking the zealots/goons from different sides.
Outnumbering can be very useful also. This involves having a force of around 18+ lings and running your lings around the right or left side of the force of zealots. This means that instead of 18 lings going against 7 or 8 zealots. It is instead gathering free hits o­n around 4 or 5 zealots.
Swarming the toss is also very useful and needed to win a battle ZvP. It involves running past your opponent, since lings are faster then goon/zeal and attacking so the goon cant micro.

Reactive Playing (adjusting to what the toss gives you):
Early game:
2-3 gates in main (before expo): sunken o­nce and ling and drone early. Don't tech to fast.
Fast forge expo: go 3 or 4 hatch (all expo). Contain the toss with hydra/lurker.
1 Gate gas tech: 3 hatch expo and upgrade lings. Power and tech.
2 gate gas: scout early. If you see him rushing, make lings. Most good toss wont rush though, they will tech with option of protection with zealots.
Mid game:
If the toss stays 1 base, making a strong ground army before expo-ing, go lurker-sunken-scourge. Since most toss upgrade Attack, counter with carapace.
If toss goes corsair, power and tech (fast lair). Get sunken/spore. Late game go cracklings/ while taking map.
Against goon-reav go speedling and tech to muta. Strategically place your sunken. Late game go guard/cracklings.

Units to watch out for:
Archon >> Ling so counter with lurker or hydra. You have to micro hydra, or else youll lose against a decent toss micro.
Reaver >> Zerg ground so counter with Muta/ling (ling flank micro). o­nce you counter him wiht Muta/Ling, switch tech to hydra as they are a very stable unit.
Psionic storm >> Zerg. To beat heavy Psi user is simple. Lurker, or micro hydra. I usually mass ling with few hydra as lings are melee unit. So if he storms your lings in a melee vs melee or even vs a ranged unit combat (ling vs zeal, ling vs goon, ling vs archon etc.), he hurts himself, as he is storming you+himself.

chetos

La primera es la del perro entrenado no? Preciosa :D Como corren los zeas detras de los perros jejejej.

No e leido mas xq en ingles es chungo de entender.

ScOuT

jajaja ke currada pero es wena :P

P

chetos la primera dice ke investigues ke corran i ke se entierran

se los metes en la base i los enterras cerca de los curros, mientras con los otros atacas por delante, cunado los zeas se vayan palante a defender, sacas lo enterrados atras i violas los curros, facil de decir, dificil de hacer, rekiere mucha micro i apms

chetos

Ya si la e entendio :). Esa taktika la vi en una rep del clan THR y me descojonaba. Elos la llamaban la taktika del perro entrenado. Esta graciosa..

Por cierto, que es el micro?

ScOuT

El manejo de pocas unidades

P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft

Micro-management refers to unit control, especially in battle. Having this skill means to attack only when it's cost-effective, retreat fast enough in case you see it's not (effectively doing more damage with less units), while preventing the enemy from doing the same. It requires knowledge of the units, their shooting range, speed, abilities, strengths and weaknesses.

Macro-management means to keep your economy running, expanding in the right moments to the best locations, picking the right upgrades, build towards and produce the right units in time, spying on the enemy, predicting his moves and outsmart him doing that. It requires knowledge about the tech-trees (for prerequisites) and the map (where to defend, where to attack, where to expand). Good macro-management requires good balance of resource gatherers: Too few, and you cannot create units and defense, too many, and you have a high character rating, allowing only a small number of combat units to be built.

Multi-tasking refers to being able to do many things at the same time. StarCraft enables the player to use a variety of shortcuts to jump to a specific position on the map and give fast orders. Having this skill means, for example, to defend and attack at the same time, while not neglecting your micro-management and still working efficiently towards your long-term goals. If the opponent feels he outsmarts you in that skill, he might try to give you a lot of little distractions to take care of in order to 'steal your time'.

HacHaZo

te sigues ekivocando en lo de macro, tu a tu ritmo xD

P

oye, ke es de una enciclopedia hacha, no me lo invento yo

HacHaZo

bueno yo te digo q estas ekivocao

chetos

Es mi impresion o es Hachazo quien siempre debe tener razon. :s

HacHaZo

no es k kiera tener siempre la razon, esq AKI LA TENGO

ZorK

hachazo tan gossu kom siempre

xD

ScOuT

j0asj0asj0asj0asj0asj0as

P

hacha, tendras razon si me ganas en ese king of the hill despues de unas semanas de despues de sele, ahora a callar! :P

y tio, ke no lo digo yo, kes de una respetada y erudita enciclopedia

ScOuT

Cagate lorito :)

HacHaZo

que me ganes o no, no tiene nada que ver con q aki tengo razon, q la tengo ..

P

a callar

y tio, te tengo dicho ke nome gusta ke hablen mientras la xupan, va, vuelvete dejabo la mesa

oualid

ingles 0 powa :P :(

Usuarios habituales

• oualid
  • punxetes_
  • HacHaZo
  • ScOuT
  • ZorK
  • chetos