C9 vende a Jensen a Team Liquid

dirkpitt

Cómo ha informado hace 1 hora Jacob Wolf C9 y Liquid estaban en conversaciones para el traspaso de Jensen a la Squad del caballo, Jensen podrá aplicar por la residencia en el summer, C9 lo ha hecho oficial en el que es el primer que no el último movimiento del mercado en Na.

We at Cloud9 announce today that Mid Laner Nicolaj Jensen Jensen has signed with Team Liquid for the upcoming year. Jensen has been a staple of Cloud9 League of Legends for the past three years, since joining the team in May of 2015, and the impact he has made both on the rift and off of it simply cannot be replicated.

Jensen joined Cloud9 in the Summer of 2015 as Incarnati0n, and it didn’t take long for him to make his mark, as he was a vital component of Cloud9’s historic and unforgettable run at the 2015 North American Regional Finals, the Gauntlet, which sent Cloud9 to Worlds. Following a tag change to Jensen, 2016 would bring successes as well, with back-to-back 3rd-place regular season finishes in Spring and Summer Splits, along with a 2nd-place playoffs finish in Summer. Faced with the Gauntlet yet again, Jensen and Cloud9 continued the trend started a year prior and punched their ticket to Worlds with a 3-1 victory over Immortals. At Worlds 2016, Jensen helped Cloud9 continue to be North America’s last hope, advancing to the quarterfinals before where their journey ended with a 5th-8th place finish.

It was a year of highs and lows in 2017, with Jensen and Cloud9 coming arguably one play away from winning Spring Split, followed by having an uncharacteristic early exit in the Summer Split playoffs. Jensen and the team were undeterred, however, again proving that there was no feeling more hopeless than that of a matchup against Cloud9 in the Gauntlet. A 3-1 victory over Counter Logic Gaming sent C9 to Worlds 2017, where Cloud9 once more played the role of North America’s last hope, faltering with a quarterfinals exit and a 5th-8th place finish.

Perhaps the greatest triumph Jensen helped Cloud9 achieve came just weeks ago at Worlds 2018, where Jensen played a pivotal role in not only being North America’s last hope, but by being an integral part of the deepest run Cloud9 has ever made on the Worlds Stage. With Jensen at the helm, Cloud9 secured a place in the semifinals, the first North American team to have done so in seven years, and brought home a 3rd-4th place finish. The memories have touched us all, and the performances Jensen brought to The Rift have captured the world many times over.

“Cloud9 and namely Jack have been no less than family to me over the past years, but I am writing this statement to let you know that from now on, I will be playing for Team Liquid.
I am changing things because I feel that will give me the best chance of achieving my goal, to become the very best version of myself.

I have nothing but respect and gratitude for Cloud9, after all they gave me the opportunity to meet my fans, you guys really keep me going. Cloud9 and I may be separating ways in the LCS, but one thing is certain, family really is forever.”
— Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen
“Jensen is family to everyone here at the organization and to say we’re grateful for what he has helped us achieve feels too underwhelming. This house won’t be the same, this team won’t be the same, but he knows he has lifelong friends and family here for him and it has been a gift getting to work with him. We wish him nothing but the best and eagerly await our paths crossing once more.”
— Jack Etienne, Cloud9 CEO & Owner
From everyone here at Cloud9, thank you, Jensen. We look forward to the many accomplishments that lie ahead for you.

Benzac

nos estamos peleando todos por el hilo :psyduck:

Ramuntz

Y donde mierda comento yo ahora? Vaya lio de sistema...

1 respuesta
Benzac

#3 en el mio... claro esta :psyduck:

2 respuestas
josemawia

#4 El tuyo es el que mejor esta. Y dejando ese tema a un lado, no veo mal el fichaje de Jensen y ahora la duda es que va a traer C9 :thinking:

1 respuesta
dirkpitt

#4 hahaha q los mods decidan compañero 😉

Benzac

#5 aprovechando que los mods duermen... por el tweet de Jack parece ser tienen algo guardado

1 respuesta
dirkpitt

#7 hombre, tiene que haber generado mucha pasta con la venta de Jensen

1 respuesta
Benzac

#8 pero y esa pasta para quien alcanza que sea igual que Jensen?

1 respuesta
z0er

C9 Faker confirmado

dirkpitt

#9 me temo q tu y yo sabemos que va a ser goldenglue

Kaiser5

Locoplaya se tira del tercero cuando lea esto.

Xan-Z

C9 Caps con un traspaso/contrato histórico xd

MoonKai

Dejo el que tiene más comentarios, gracias!

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• MoonKai
  • Xan-Z
  • Kaiser5
  • dirkpitt
  • z0er
  • Benzac
  • Ramuntz