Dyrus AMA en Reddit post MLG

Spank

El jugador de TSM Marcus "Dyrus" Hill está respondiendo a preguntas en un AMA (Ask Me Anything) en Reddit.

Después de haber perdido 5-0 contra Azubu Blaze en la MLG y con Dyrus realizando un torneo con claros y oscuros el hawaiano responde a las preguntas de los usuarios de reddit, podéis encontrar el AMA aquí.

Post inicial

here's my daily AMA after every event I go to upvote downvote ask questions.

insert text (optional) for 1 word answer thread here.

Ask me anything without all the stupid questions such as

DYRUS WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD

OMG GOOD JOB DYRUS YOU DID WELL GETTING 5-0ED NOOB

DYRUS I LOVE YOU

please try to avoid pointless statements or questions or any girl comments so I can avoid all the reddit retards that nitpick everything.

FAQ.

1) How did it feel to get rolled by blaze.

It was fun to play against them, out of all the teams I've ever played I've never had so much fun in the last 3 years. By playing them, I've been motivated to get better at the game again and has relighted my passion for league of legends since dreamhack.

2) Are you mad?

I am upset that we lost but I am extremely glad we played them before regionals and potentially the quarter finals to finals if we get that far.

3) After getting 3-0'ed on first day did you think you would play them again?

Yes because after that I wanted to 3-0 Curse and Black.
so we did, I even announced it the day before we played them and by effectively understanding the korean teams meta mindset with towers we took advantage of the remainder teams.

4) are you happy

yes dyrus I am happy dyrus. you want to play league of legends dyrus

5) What will TSM do now?

We have about two weeks to prepare for regionals, although we've set season 2 finals and beating the koreans as our goal, we still have to win in our own region.

Right now in the next month we will train harder then ever before. Even though we're not the best right now we're all gamers that have been around league for years. The learning curve isn't as big as people think we all learn/copy fast from each other.

This applies vice versa to other teams, so we have to develop solid play and not lose 90% of our level 1's which usually decides the games so it'll probably start with that.

Thanks for reading, I'll do my best on this AMA this time and will answer with quality instead of quantity like in the previous AMA's.

Cypress-Hill

lovin' pillows.

HeXaN

No aguanto al payaso este, muy buen jugador y todo lo que queráis. Nada como el sobrio ownage ruso.

7 1 respuesta
ArcSTAR

Buen jugador, mejor persona.

Nah ahora en serio, pienso como #3, es buenísimo en su rol y quien no vea eso es que está ciego, pero es un capullo de mucho cuidao.

Spank

- do you think Regi needs to leave TF on the bench?

there are times for it but currently since there are so many other mids he could carry the game with yes.

GCRaise

Cuándo se habrá dado cuenta. xD

Usuarios habituales

• GCRaise
  • Spank
  • ArcSTAR
  • HeXaN
  • Cypress-Hill