Steve, coach de Out of The Blue, el equipo de Airbus

Yaya

El hasta no hace mucho toplaner de PSG, que ha paseado por varios equipos de LCS sin mucho éxito pero generando una inexplicable fanbase alrededor suyo, tiene nuevo proyecto, es el nuevo coach de Out of The Blue, el equipo de Airbus:

Hi Steve, a few words about your professional career?
Hi ! Of course !

I’ve started in 2014, as a member of the SPARTA team and continued in LDLC in 2015.

This was during this period that I've been spotted by ROCCAT, allowing me to experience the thrill of the LCS for the first time.

I spent 6 months with them before joining the Elements team which was bought by the first football club that invested in LCS, Schalke 04.

Then, in 2017, I joined the Paris Saint Germain club during one half of a sportive season before stepping back from the game as a player.

Any memorable moments you want to share?
I have two!

The first one is during the BO 5 between the ROCCAT and the Origen team, we lost 2 to 3 but it was a big opportunity for Origen as they’ve been qualified for Worlds after this. It was very intensive! Fairplay is important for me.

The second one is my season with Elements. A last minute built team. Nobody was giving this young team any hope. Yet, we proved we had potential and Schalke 04 believed in us.

What is special for you in League of Legends?
I’ve started playing video games when I was child and I’ve always preferred playing on PCs. Before playing League of Legends, I played DotA, the LoL ancestor!

LoL is fun but it also gives the opportunity to reconnect after being disconnected. In DotA it was not the case! Back Then in DotA, I think I have finished 1 out of 10 game!

I really enjoy the strategic aspect but also the tiny details in the player gameplay that can put him above the others. One detail can change everything!

And what about your free time?
When I am not playing League of Legends I love cooking! And I love testing, innovating, and perfecting recipes!

Recently, is was home-made pizzas!

Thank you Steve & welcome to the OOB Team !

B

Pero ya se sabe donde va a jugar este equipo?

Pd: se le olvidó decir que jugó en NeverBack kappa

1 respuesta
Efervescente

#2 Se dijo que tenían spot LCS seguro. Pero la fiabilidad de la página no sé cual es.

R

PUfff empezar un proyecto y meter a steve ahí de coach, empezamos bien. Lo bueno que tenía este chico era una serie de fans enorme en Alemania porque se ve que el chico era muy abierto. Igual buscan alguien que se muestre cercano, pero como top hacía desear la vuelta de wickd en elements XD.

Madco

No juzgueis a los coach por su carrera como jugador, fijaros en YoungBuck, siempre fue de los peores Tops en su momento y mirarlo ahora como coach

Yaya

No es para LCS parece

1 respuesta
Benzac

#6 pero entonces una liga regional? Porque CS no hay tampoco

1 respuesta
TTray

#7 Steve sigue a un Twitter llamado oob_team donde pone en su bio challenger series

2 respuestas
adriiath17

#8 Out Of the Blue, que basicamente serian las siglas del equipo de airbus

Benzac

#8 sera que tendremos un split mas de CS ? Donde se jugara rl ascenso para el summer?

1 respuesta
Afling

En mi opinión no era muy buen jugador pero demosle una oportunidad como Coach. Mirad YoungBuck no destacó como jugador pero se convirtió en un coach bastante decente a nivel de Europa

ratedx

#10 No hay CS lo que se rumorea es un torneo que sustituye a la CS donde jugarian los mejores de cada regional y el ganador del summer y el ganador de primavera se enfrentarian por ascender a final de año eso es lo que entendi.

oicin

A mes y medio de que empiece todo, aun no se sabe que formatos y que equipos componen las ligas en Europa.

Usuarios habituales