WAR: Proximo parche?

Toran

Greetings!

The development team has implemented the following hot fixes for 10/08/2008

Capital Cities

• Ambassadors found in the capital cities will no longer buy and sell items.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing players from gaining full access to the Sigmar’s Crypt dungeon.

Content

• The level of the lair boss "Old Oozeback" has been adjusted to bring him in line with the intended difficulty of the lair.
  • Arcane Teachings: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
  • Horn Heads: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
  • Marsh Rune: Fixed an issue that could, in some cases, prevent players from completing this quest.
  • Murder Wood: Players will no longer be offered an invalid version of this quest in Empire Chapter 1.
  • Undoing Evil: There was an issue preventing the Lesser Daemons from granting kill credit in this quest. This has been fixed, and the Lesser Daemons should now grant credit properly.
  • Not Meant to Know: Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing this quest.
  • Status Report: The monster "Meshel Rhurvan" will no longer drop the quest item for players who are not currently participating in this quest.
  • Da Drakk Cult, the Cult of Drakk, and The Drakk Revealed: The Drakk Wardens in Cinderfall have found their keys to the prisoner cages and will only part with them upon death. As a result, players will now be able to advance the public quests "Da Drakk Cult" and "The Cult of Drakk" beyond stage one. In addition players are now able to complete the quest "The Drakk Revealed".
  • The Hammerstriker Cannoneer has been removed from Greenskin Chapter 11, and will no longer spawn there.
  • Kurga da Squig-Maker will no longer drop items for invalid careers.

RvR

• The area around the Arbor of Light keep has been adjusted in order to correct an issue that sometimes allowed players to bypass some of the keep's defenses.
  • Realm guards will now spawn properly at captured battlefield objectives in the Chaos Wastes.
  • Dok Karaz, the keep in Barak Varr, will now accept Dwarf rams on its ram siege pads when the keep is under Destruction control.

Greetings!

We've made the following improvements to our client:

• Made some changes to our UI and audio systems to improve client stability.

As always, please check the Herald for your up to the minute WAR news and updates!

Folks,

Well, considering how well we did with the last patch I would expect a certain amount of skepticism from you but here's a few highlights from next week's patch (not counting hot fixes or hot pockets):

1) Another round of CTD, general memory usage improvements and lag improvements.

2) A foray into the whole "AFKers in scenarios suck!" issue with some changes to the scenario code.

3) Introduction of exp. bonuses to people who create toons on population-challenged servers. This is the first of many steps to help keep the populations more balanced. As always, baby steps.

4) Another round of anti-spammer code going in. This should greatly limit their ability to bother you, that's my job.

5) We're looking at changing how the need/greed looting options work in scenarios only. We are thinking about disallowing the need option for people who can't use the item. Again, this is for scenarios only and I already know the argument "I need it for my alt" etc. and we are still thinking about it.

6) Correct the bug that prevent the correct number of guilds from joining an alliance.

Those are some of the highlights from next week's patch. If it goes as badly as the last one, feel free to say hi to me as I run screaming into the woods.

Fuente: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139838
Fuente: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=360

RPV:
1 - Salidas al escritorio, uso de memoria general, mejoras en el lag.
2 - Trabajan en los que se quedan afk en los escenarios.
3 - Introduccion de bonus de experiencia a la gente que se crea personajes en servidores desfavorecidos en un bando.
4 - Mas codigo anti-spam en el chat.
5 - Miran cambiar el sistema de need / greed en los escenarios para que solo los de la propia clase puedan darle a need, pero aun se lo estan pensando.
6 - Corregido un bug que previene que un numero de guilds se junten en una alianza

y mas cosas.

Jareth

Si, llega la 1.02 con muchisimo y esperados cambios, mejoras y otras cosillas curiosas. Estamos a la espera de la nota de prensa en español. Ya esta disponible la nota en la version inglesa.

EJ_Bullseye
  • The Hammerstriker Cannoneer has been removed from Greenskin Chapter 11, and will no longer spawn there.

menos mal, ese capitulo lo estuve haciendo con otros 3 mas y cuando terminamos la etapa 2 nos aparecio un pedazo de señor (lo siguiente despues de heroe) que nos pulia de 1 golpe a cada uno

D10X

3) Introduction of exp. bonuses to people who create toons on population-challenged servers. This is the first of many steps to help keep the populations more balanced. As always, baby steps.

No me parece lo correcto, si la gente quiere destruccion, se hara destruccion, lo que podian hacer es aumentar el nivel de los NPCs del bando mas desfavorecido, eso no afecta directamente al jugador, y aumenta la dificultad equilibrandola al bando correspondiente.

R

#4 Bueno, pero siempre viene bien un poco de ayuda humana :P xDDDD

spiller

Interesante.
Parece que lo llevan bastante bien.
Amen de los afk en las bgs :P

DeliAmber

echo de menos que arreglen el bug de los hechizeros que hace que les veas con el efecto del ataque de area todo el rato, incluso en su montura que es una locura.

#4 en el DAOC hacian lo mismo

SgtOpio

#4 Para meter npc's mejor que ni lo toquen.

D10X

#8 No hablo de meter NPCs, hablo de que los NPC que ya existen defendiendo los castillos, aumenten su nivel en el bando desfavorecido, para que no sea tan facil tomarlo si nadie de la Orden esta.

Ayer en el t3 la destruccion consiguio todo bastante rapido, y la orden se tiro horas intentando recuperarlo, al final cuando ya estabamos dentro del castillo, lo tuve que dejar para poder dormir :S.

Usuarios habituales

• D10X
  • SgtOpio
  • DeliAmber
  • spiller
  • ReinaDeHielo
  • Jareth
  • Toran