8•3•11, algo va a pasar el 3 de Agosto

B

¿Sabéis lo que os digo? Es es un experimento de Iker Jiménez para demostrar que la inmortalidad existe, porque Belle es la hija de Jordi Hurtado.

igno

Copyfight...

http://copyfighters.blogspot.com/

http://www.faltariamas.com/curiosidades/el-negocio-del-copyright-demandan-175000-usuarios-para-paguen-sin-juicio-de-por-medio/

Ahi lo dejo.

Oviw

Puede ser que hayan encontrado las dos piernas de Irene Villa no?

Angelixion

#419 #420 ya dijeron que tenia una enfermedad tratable cronica de la piel, y que esto no es para ayudarla, así que...

1 respuesta
B

Estreno de alguna serie?

vaai

Alguna novedad?

B

Esto

http://t.co/k6ZKllg

Si se dan cuenta, aquí apenas se nota el photoshop de la foto: ni la doble raya, niel cambio del tono de la piel, parece que el cuello y el pijama encajan... muy raro todo

ATENCION SEÑORES
Ahora los del formspring dicen que la foto de Belle NO está compuesta de dos fotos ni es una composición de varias fotos. Osease... Que Belle es así y tiene la cara asimétrica o algo XDDDD

B

Siento el doble post pero creo que esto es para ponerlo en otro mensaje porque es denso xD le ha dado caña al formspring esta vez

the picture of "Belle" isn't a real person. She is composed of the faces of 2 people. Just saying.

No she isn't.

She isn't real or she isn't a composite? you could be a little more specific you know.

She isn't a composite.

thanks.... we wont cry. did you have fun?

Yes.

It's time to just move on, isn't it ;)

I'd say.

Are you sure you're not Sam?

Woof.

when we will have a logical explanation for the creation of this page?

Now.

where I can see more Belle pics?

Belle-Pics.net

ummm, you might want to check your Facebook "fan" page. Can you hear the sounds of purse strings being cut?

I never had a purse in the first place.

Congratulations, following this mystery was amazing (although it finally meant nothing). It was very funny to my. Thank you guys! One more question... Do you both study at Clear Lake High School?

We graduated. I'm glad you had fun.

Can you put a troll face instead of the girl's face? THAT WOULD BE RAD!!! by the way nice explanation in "/water"

I never meant this to be a prank, so no.

Hey! I actually had fun, it's incredible how we could mix little pieces together and we made so many theories out of nowhere! I have a final question because I Really Wanna Know! Where did you found Belle's first picture? did you actually used photoshop?

It's my grandmother. I found the original photo in some old family records and cleaned it up a bit with photoshop.

BELLE ES LA ABUELA DE 175,000, ASÍ QUE ESTE ES EL NIETO Y YO ME HE VUELTO LOCA

So..what was your idea for that date. The face in that t shirt?

What t-shirt?

And about the photo of your grandmother, the photo is actually from the bachrach studios?

Yes.

did you kwon that as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1. I think that's says alot about what's going on here. don't you?

I learned that during this project.

belle-pics.net doesnt work. help?

Oh sorry. Try BellePhotos.org.

What were you originally going to put on the site on August 3rd?

I was just going to tell the truth.

Also, if it means anything, you would probably be a celebrity at ATS if you started an account. I think only two people were immature about it being nothing. The rest of us had a blast.

I'm glad the people there enjoyed themselves.

Did you actually consider applications sent in by people? Did any of those figure out what this was?

I really did accept about 10 applications at the beginning. The ones I accepted were people who guessed what it was from the get go and sounded sincere.

Did you know that if this were an sociology tesis would be REALLY wonderful?

I saved a lot of the pages that were talking about it. Maybe I'll use it for something like that in the future. Or maybe a marketing paper.

I have just recently been navigating ATS,saw this and followed it the past week . I read all the ats and unfiction,formspring posts. I was very entertained ! Everyone here on both sides should turn lemons into lemonade ! Will you make this a charity ? BB

The charity idea sounds really good. If you have any suggestions as to how to do that I'd love to hear it. 8311HelperCommunication@gmail.com

which is your relation with the video, the photos of people working wearing t-shirts with "what? are you gonna cry?"

That was a prank/surprise for a friend.

Can you put pictures with explanations of the codes?. addition to explaining why "Bell" has the strange hair right in the middle

The original picture of belle I used had a slight tear in the hair and forehead. I patched it up a bit with photoshop. Not very well apparently.

Cheer's JD. I gave you a lot of crap, but overall it was fun. Just be careful next time. There are some crazy people on the internet and I hope you and your family are safe.

Trust me. I had no idea people would care so much about a little cryptic website. There won't be a next time. Probably.

I think I fell in love with the daughter of 18000 ='(

I'm 18,000. I have no daughter.

Y 175000? QUIÉN ES EL NIETO DE BELLE?

What about the 'copyfight' thing?

I just thought "Copyfight" looked cooler than "Copyright". That's all.

This has gotten alot of exposure , its huge ! Dont waste it ! It would be a shame ! Charity for child burn victims ?

Can you suggest a specific charity? Anybody who could help me set up the site so that every hit would give to charity, I'd really like to hear it. 8311HelperCommunication@gmail.com. It would be a shame to waste all the traffic the site is getting

hEY, I NEED TO KNOW YOUR LINE OF THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NAMES, THE PERSONALITIES..THE DRAWINGS, BECAUSE I FIND IT SO INTERETING , NO MATHER IF THEY ARE REAL FACT BEHIND. Its a vulgar display of creativity

The names like 18,000 and 175,000 were inspired by the book Anthem. That's also why I usually refferred to myself as "We" or "Us".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_%28novella%29

So what about the 68000 code?...we decoded the rest of them. What does it say?

The bottom says MICHIGANBURNINGS when it's decoded and the code word is CONVERTABLE. That puzzle was way too hard. I don't know how I ever expected people to solve that.

What was the umbrella supposed to mean?

I thought it looked cool. That sounds shallow but its true.

it was very fun, wish u could have kept it twisting and turning til 8-3-11.. but i saw how personal it was becoming, hitting ur youtube, and art pages, fb pages, phone calls, posting addresses and stuff, ps..please tell me no one gave sam drugs as a joke?

He had minor surgery on his foot and he was on sedatives. I'd never drug my dog. I love him.

BellePhotos.org. doesnŽt work!

Damn! Try http://8-3-11.info/ImagesofBelle.html

Is 8·3·11 related with the fact that Belle is 83 years old?

No. That was Coincidence.

How did you stop the applicants you originally accepted from telling everyone else?

I just chose people I thought I could trust. I think they kept my secret well.

Why did you use those radio noises? You wanted the related this with the conect project? Or was just coincidence?

They were creepy sounding. Yeah.

Did you see the picture of the girl with Hitler? Were you surprised by how much the girl looked like Belle?

I did and I was.

did you start that conet project formspring page?

No I did not. None of the spinoff's of my site were made by me.

will you upload something on the 8th? i mean, at least you should write somthing or put up some pics. Itll be fun for us.

Maybe I'll do an FAQ or something. On the third. If I have time.

You trolled lot of people. Congrats! :D

That was never my intention.

Is this real? http://8-3-11.info/Water.html

Yes.

please - if you ignore all my other Questions - were you Achernar?

No.

what are you going to do with all the pics people sent u and never get published? i myself send 2 pics :D

I'll publish them soon.

Did you have anyone on forums or anything purposely sending people in completely random directions?

No I didn't. I know there were a lot of people doing that anyway.

dying to know! how did you get the USF pix......

Somebody put them up at USF. I don't know who did it.

Were you any of Achernar's alter egos? Chris B?

No.

Can you tell me at least what you were trying to do with the picture of that device? What it supposed to do?

"I made that crude sketch of an interactive sculpture that was sort of supposed to imitate a stoning"
http://8-3-11.info/Water.html

What a lot of fun, congrats. The leaks like "View6ProgressSTC" were intentional, did they?

Actually that first pic was not a leak. I had it linked to a page early on and someone found it. I took the link down later.

I see people posting pics of the Original photo of Belle on websites, but I dont see where they are getting them ?!?!? I tried all three links you provided, and the only one that works (imagesofbelle.html) only shows pictures of the posters. HALP ?!?!?1

http://8-3-11.info/MichiganBurnings.png
Also. This photo got burned when my grandmothers house in Michigan burnt down. Everybody made it out fine.

why did you put "water" to the explanation?

It made people wonder why I would name the page my explanation was on water.

Just so I can know how big this whole thing is/was, how many questions are there currently sitting in your inbox?

So.. Does your grandma have a skin decease?

Psoriasis. Yeah.

You say this was just you and 1 friend yet the pictures show you and several others in a room FULL of Belle pictures. Why continue with the charade? Damage control??

Those other people weren't involved at all. The one friend that worked on it with me was never found.

Was there a reason you added the tear ducts in Belle's eyes, or was it just something random you did while photoshopping it?

I didn't add tear ducts.

do u have any idea of how many "theories" came out with the site? it goes from NWo to cell regeneration, It was really cool, You shoud do one more site with a new mistery for us!!! a big hug from URUGUAY

The theories were one of the most interesting parts.

Just tell everyone that the USF pictures came from the hilarious Facebook page I ran, please. Also, can you post your full alphabet? I might use it for fun...

Sure. I'll post my alphabet with an explanation of my grammar rules. It's just something I made up in the tenth grade.

How much applicants tried to involve in the project?

Well over a thousand. I'm not really sure.

does your grandma know about all of this? if so, how does she feel?

She knows I used her picture on a website. That's all. I'll tell her about this next Christmas or something.

why the name BELLE?

That's her name...

have you ever gone on abovetopsecret.com and seen how many pages and post there are?

Yeah. It's funny to watch people there accuse other members of being me. I don't have an account on that site.

Was it hard for you to keep this going for so long, day after day? Did it stop being fun at one point? ( Sorry that i'm asking so much, i'm actually really interested. )

It stopped being fun about two weeks ago. I'm glad it's over.

What's about this web http://04-04-12.com/ ? Do you know something about?

It's probably about as legitimate as 8•3•11.

"Honestly I didn’t think it would make it out of Houston. Some of my friends and I were just going to post the flyer around the town and that was it." Just you and 1 more friend, eh?. Still trolling! One thing to be young, but quite another to be dumb.

At the beginning I had more people in on it.

What lesson have you learned from this?

Don't ever do this again.

Were you offended when people were thinking your grandma was really a boy?

More confused.

Don't know why but I want to get in, an application is possible now?

Sure. Send an application. Tell me what you think 8•3•11 is all about.

what happend to your dogs foot?

My dad accidentally stepped on it and they had to take his nail off. He was fine in about two days though.

Y EL PLATO FUERTE

An Explanation

It started as just a summer project. A way to have a little fun. Admittedly it got way bigger than I ever could have imagined. Honestly I didn’t think it would make it out of Houston. Some of my friends and I were just going to post the flyer around the town and that was it. In retrospect I probably should have left it there.

When I chose the date 8•3•11 it was totally random. And then I searched it online to see if it was already related to anything big. I saw the bible verse, and at first didn’t think much of it. Then as summer began I thought that maybe 8•3•11 should actually have some purpose, so I made that crude sketch of an interactive sculpture that was sort of supposed to imitate a stoning. Those were really the only two things that were ever intentionally related to each other. So it sort of started to be some kind of weird stoning awareness thing if you could call it that? The idea never really got developed because I was busy with other things.

So then the whole thing started to blow up online and people thought it was an Alternate Reality Game(ARG). I didn’t know what an ARG was before this whole thing and I’m still not totally clear on it. At any rate people were interested in it and that was interesting to me so I gave “clues”. I put that in quotes because I had no idea where I was going with the whole thing. I’m not much of a story teller. I was actually going to shut it down a few weeks ago (probably should have followed my gut on that one), but it was really interesting reading the ideas people were coming up with and a lot of people seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves. They didn’t seem to care that it was possibly nothing, so I carried on.

Eventually the whole thing started falling apart because nothing made sense anymore (probably because pretty much all the “clues” were just random bits of information). A lot of people seemed to think I was trying to create a game for them, but it was never really meant to be a game, that’s why it was a really terrible game. For the people that thought 8•3•11 was supposed to bring some earth shattering news, sorry. I mean, it’s a girl and a date with some spooky noises, how important could it really be? And it has a Formspring account… yeah.

As far as it being a viral campaign it went incredibly well until that whole crashing and burning part at the end. All I did was post about 10 flyers around my town and within two days the site had 1,000 hits and it snowballed from there. It was definitely interesting to see how some people could become so focused on something they knew practically nothing about. It even inspired a few spinoffs. I was never in this to harm anyone. I never said something would actually happen on 8•3•11. I’m sorry if I upset you. This was never meant to be a prank or anything like that.

None of the girls that people found had anything to do with the project and shouldn’t be bothered. It was just me and one friend working on it together.

In the end, I think what people really wanted was a mystery to solve and they did it. I think that’s pretty cool to be honest. I know it’s extremely cheesy to say, but it’s really wild to see what people can do when they work together like they did on this. So, good job. I hope you actually had some fun exposing me.

By the way, I noticed someone put up a CaféPress store with 8•3•11 merchandise. That was not me. Like I said before, I was never in this for some kind of profit.

VENGA, CIRCULAD Y HACED COMO SI NO HA PASADO NADA QUE ES UNA TROLLEADA TODO

#428 es que ha salido todo hoy, hace escasamente 3 horas

1 1 respuesta
Fyn4r

Que digo yo, si ya está explicado que fue todo una "broma" de un chaval aburrido, por qué seguis dándole vueltas?

#428 ah vale, es que estaba mirando las preguntas y vi
Vi la explicación y pensaba que ya lo sabiais por aqui xD

Voorhees

Alguien me hace un resumen?

1 respuesta
Fyn4r

#430 que un chaval se aburría y creó una web con la foto de la niña (su abuela hace nosecuantos años), hizo unos flyers para colgar por el pueblo y mirar si tenía repercusión. Se formó una bola de nieve ENORME y todos los conspiranoicos de este mundo empezaron a montarse pajas mentales (cosa que ya habíamos avisado por aquí unos cuantos y nos cayó mierda, GL), ahora sale la verdad a la luz y la gente se ofende

Mayormente es eso

2 1 respuesta
Voorhees

#431 Y los dibujos esos extraños y toda la parafernalia? jajajaja la verdad es que nunca me llegué a creer que esto fuese un nuevo orden mundial ni nada por el estilo, pero joder, por lo menos que hubiese sido un estreno mundial de una serie, una peli o algo mas interesante...

Para cuando Mediavida hará algo de este estilo?

Tritoman

Entonces ha sido todo una tontería JAJAJJA me rio yo de los que hayan malgastado su tiempo en "investigar" jajaja

1 respuesta
B

#433 Investigar nunca es malgastar tiempo porque siempre aprendes algo nuevo. Pobres lo que investigan entonces para el SIDA, no...?

1 respuesta
Tritoman

#434 Que cosas has aprendido de esto?

Fyn4r

Investigar -> BIEN quieras que no estás siempre dandole vueltas a la cabeza, el cerebro está activo

Soltar la primera chorrada que salga como el 99% de las teorías acerca de este asunto -> MAL, casi ninguna tenía una base fiable...

2 1 respuesta
vaai

se veía venir, por lo menos nos regalaran un pin o algo el día 3 no?

Alviro

Esto olía a mierda desde el principio y lo peor es que lo sabéis.

B

#434 Sobre el Marble, el Conet Project, las transmisiones militares por radio, su alfabeto, curiosidades sobre esta, el funcionamiento de la maquina de Tesla, las constelaciones, que significa cada una, casos peculiares de chicas asesinas que nunca habría imaginado, cosas e información sobre la situación de los judíos en el nazismo, proyectos que podrían haber llevado a cabo estos... sigo? Puede que para ti no aporte nada a tu vida pero al menos ha alimentado mi curiosidad y soy un poco mas feliz porque se estas cosas que de ninguna otra manera probablemente no las hubiera sabido

#436 obviamente, si no sabíamos nada podíamos especular sobre cualquier cosa. Al menos a mi me divertía leer otras teorías y sugerir otras nuevas, si tanto te molesta eso...

#440 por eso mismo, había algunas tan ridículas que ni había que comprobarlas y te echabas unas risas XDDD

1 respuesta
Fyn4r

#439 no me molesta... pero veía teorías basadas en hechos que eran mentira y a nadie le importaba ni lo comprobaba

1 respuesta
kroaton

Cuánto daño ha hecho Lost

XD

Tritoman
Traducción
ludo90

Joder según leo han confesado por FC...xD

Zombie_Mv

Pero esto es así ya seguro? Se sabe la edad del chaval? Porque madre mía vaya vacile que ha hecho a la gente jaja.

fluctuoso

Y la traducción:

Una explicación

Comenzó como un simple proyecto de verano. Una manera de divertirse un poco. Hay que reconocer que tiene mucho más grande de lo que jamás podría haber imaginado. Honestamente, no pensé que lo haría fuera de Houston. Algunos de mis amigos y yo sólo iba a publicar el folleto por la ciudad y eso fue todo. En retrospectiva, probablemente lo habría dejado allí.

Cuando elegí la fecha: 8 • 3 • 11 fue totalmente al azar. Y entonces lo busqué en línea para ver si estaba relacionado ya con algo grande. Vi el versículo de la Biblia, y al principio no creía mucho en él. Luego, cuando empezó el verano pensé que tal vez 8 • 3 • 11 en realidad debería haber algún propósito, por lo que hizo que el crudo boceto de una escultura interactiva que era una especie de supuesto de imitar a una lapidación. Esas fueron realmente las únicas dos cosas que nunca fueron intencionalmente relacionados entre sí. Por lo tanto, una especie de comenzó a ser una especie de cosa rara conciencia de la lapidación, si se le puede llamar así? La idea en realidad nunca se desarrolló porque estaba ocupado con otras cosas.

Así que todo empezó a volar en línea y la gente pensaba que era un juego de realidad alternativa (ARG). Yo no sabía lo que era antes un ARG todo esto y todavía no estoy del todo claro sobre el mismo. En todo caso la gente estaba interesada en él y que era interesante para mí, así que le dio "pistas". Puse eso entre comillas porque no tenía idea de dónde iba con todo el asunto. Yo no soy mucho de un contador de historias. Yo en realidad iba a cerrarla hace unas semanas (probablemente debería haber seguido mi instinto de que uno), pero fue muy interesante la lectura de las ideas la gente venía y con un montón de gente parecía estar realmente divirtiéndose. No parecía importarle que era, posiblemente, nada, así que seguí adelante.

Eventualmente, todo el asunto empezó a desmoronarse, porque nada tenía sentido más (probablemente debido a que casi todas las "pistas" son bits sólo al azar de la información). Un montón de gente parecía pensar que yo estaba tratando de crear un juego para ellos, pero nunca se pensó realmente que es un juego, es por eso que se trataba de un juego realmente terrible. Para la gente que piensa: 8 • 3 • 11 se supone que traiga un poco de tierra rompiendo noticias, lo siento. Quiero decir, es una niña y una fecha con algunos ruidos espeluznantes, ¿qué importancia puede ser realmente? Y tiene una cuenta Formspring ... sí.

En cuanto a que sea una campaña viral que fue muy bien hasta que estrellarse todo y quemando parte al final. Todo lo que hice fue puesto alrededor de 10 volantes en mi ciudad y dentro de dos días, el sitio tenía 1.000 visitas y una bola de nieve a partir de ahí. Definitivamente, fue interesante ver cómo algunas personas pueden llegar a ser tan concentrado en algo que no sabía prácticamente nada. Que incluso inspiró una spin-off pocos. Nunca estuve en esto para dañar a nadie. Yo nunca he dicho algo que realmente pasaría el 8 • 3 • 11. Lo siento si te molesta. Esto nunca fue la intención de ser una broma o algo por el estilo.

Ninguna de las chicas que encontraron tenía nada que ver con el proyecto y no debe ser molestado. Que era sólo yo y un amigo que trabaja en esto juntos.

Al final, creo que lo que realmente quería era un misterio que resolver y lo hicieron. Creo que eso es muy bueno para ser honesto. Sé que es muy cursi decirlo, pero es muy salvaje para ver qué se puede hacer cuando trabajan juntos como lo hicieron en este sentido. Por lo tanto, buen trabajo. Espero que en realidad tenía un poco de diversión exponerme.

http://8-3-11.info/MichiganBurnings.png?65015880 Original

Y para que no se aburran.. VOLUMEN 2! jajajaj

http://04-04-12.com/

BornToLose

yo quiero saber que opina #424 de todo este tema de que es una "broma" ,
por que era el único que se lo tomaba en serio....

4 1 respuesta
Angelixion

#446 yo no me lo tomaba en serio XD, yo solo descartaba teorías partiendo de que decían la verdad, si no esto no era divertido, yo ya dije que no decía teorías ni nada para mi esto era entretenimiento, a mas de 1 se lo dije por MP, que esto podía ser una mentira, pero que yo partía de que si era cierto lo que decían, que teorías se podían descartar con seguridad.

ha estado divertido, no te lo niego.

aLeoLo

por lo menos no era publicidad viral.

muanhiaru

Sabía que iba a ser algo por el estilo, lo sabía. Aunque, bueno, ha sido una experiencia interesante y en parte se ha cumplido lo que dije en otro post sobre "la capacidad del ser humano de intentar dar explicación a lo que desconoce".

lRazor

Aunque haya sido solo una broma, la verdad, ha estado bastante interesante seguirlo y ver como tanta gente de tantos sitios se unía a un mismo proyecto. Yo no he colaborado en nada pero sí que he seguido la historia practicamente desde sus inicios y con ello creo que el autor/es han demostrado que cuando la gente tiene un mismo objetivo pueden hacer cosas increíbles.

Lástima que la gente solo se una para este tipo de cosas, pero como bien dije, ha estado muy interesante.

Por lo demás..

Usuarios habituales