Poker: Main event Full tilt

Zc3Dr1ck

En mis promociones me pone que si llego a 3.000 ftps en esta semana me dan una entrada para el ME de full tilt. Que Main event? Que buy-in? Sera que entro en un sorteo?...Alguien tiene mas informacion? gracias!

Q

"Earn at least 3,000 Full Tilt Points in a week. If you earn enough Full Tilt Points, you can skip the first two rounds and go straight to a Finals Freeroll. Play in any real-money games at Full Tilt Poker while the Race to the Main Event is running and earn at least 3,000 Full Tilt Points in a qualifying week to get a free ticket to a Main Event Race – Finals Freeroll tournament.

Finals Freerolls

Finals Freerolls will be held on Sundays at 16:30 ET (21:30 GMT) beginning Sunday, April 25th and run through Sunday, June 20th. Finish in the top five in a Finals Freeroll and you'll be rewarded with a completely free WSOP* Main Event entry worth $10,000. On the final Sunday of Race to the Main Event, June 20th, we’ll award ten $10K Main Event entries."

Vamos, para el que no lo entienda, que si ganas 3000 FTP's semanales te dan derecho a jugar un Freeroll que se juega el domingo a las 21.30 y a los 5 primeros le dan una entrada para las WSOP (que no un viaje pagado).

Zc3Dr1ck

ok tio! gracias por molestarte en buscarlo

Usuarios habituales

• Zc3Dr1ck
  • quinto5